Chapter 10. Relapse

Sierra's Pov- Today is my day.. Finally im turning 17. one step closer to 18 i thought. i thought a lot about what has been going on for the past two years or so. I am strong and i thank god that im standing here today. Chris left .. he had a rehearsal he had to go to. We were going to club mirage tonight. This oughta be fun. I wasn't old enough to be in the club but chris had hookups and the security would let me slide on in. Samantha, his manager came over to do my hair, makeup, and to also help me figure out what to wear.

Chris♥-Happy birthday babygirl. Have fun at the club tonight. Sams gonna take you out . you wont really know the people she bringin but have fun and live it up anyways ! lol. I love you...

I got a text from chris.

Chris♥- Its okay ! i just wanna party. I love new people !! Lol i love you to chris..

I smiled.

"Happy birthdaaaay girrrrl !" Samantha ran up and hugged me.

Even though i barely knew her she treated me as though we've known eachother for a while.

"Thanks Samantha!"

" So, Hair, nails, makeup, outfit" She said pulling out her planner.

"Did you shower yet?"

"Hahaa ! Yes. I do every morning" I giggled.

"Okay! i got a car for us so that we can start with your nails and build our way up " She said studying me.

I wasnt really the type to get all dolled up but since this is my first time going to a club. Why not?

We were off to the nail salon. I got long black claw nails with the edge of the nail gold. My toes were black also with a gold rim. It was hard to function with the nails on my fingees. But i was satisfied. Then, we were off to get my hair done. They installed 18' black extensions i had a part in the middle. It was sleek and sexy. I wasnt going to get my makeup done until about 7:00 i just chilled and did some shopping until then.

I.never really checked my twitter so i decided to do so. I was getting tons of happy birthday mentions.. I guess everyone figured out who i was since id post occassional selfies with chris.

I also felt... Better. I ate a full meal yesterday. Spaghetti and garlic bread with water. I could always watch my weight but in a healthy way.

7:00pm

It was time for my makeup to be done. I wanted a smokey eye to enhance my hazel eyes and i wanted bold highlighted brows. I didn't want to overdo it so i added a faint purple lipstain and added a clear gloss for the top coat. When i looked in the mirror.. I looked and felt beautiful for the first time in my life. I thankd samantha one last time. My phone rang

" Hello"

"..."

"Um Hello?"

"You stupid slut. Chris shouldnt even be seen with you how about you go back to that cocaine and let me have my way with you"

I hungup.. That's the first threat i had ever recieved. How'd anyone know about my addiction i thought. It worried me. But, this was MY day i wasnt going to let a little phone call knock me off the track. I hadn't thought about ice since i left my apartment in va to come stay with chris though.. I remember the feeling it gave me.. It made me feel superior and it made me feel like every trouble i had in the world was gone. I threw out the rest that i had when chris and I got into our arguement yesterday. I started to crave. My withdrawls were bad.. They caused me to shake and made my body temperature fluctuate. I had to hurry up and sit down. I was shaking.