chapter 7

* Couple months went by *

Chris's POV- Tonight was the night. I performed in front of all of my millions of fans. I just released my new album "X". I was so ready to show the world i came back stronger. I was a whole different person on stage, i was free. I went out on the stage and peformed a couple songs. Mirage. Trumpet lights. and 4 years old.  The crowd went crazy. I loved my life man. When the show was over i was tired. My eyes kept closing as my driver got closer to my house.  I stared at my phone. I had about 13 unread messages and a couple of missed calls. I skimmed over some messages. Hm, nobody important i thought. I wanted to talk to sierra. I found myself missing her again.. Si★-hey si... Haven't talked to you in a minute. You doin ok? whats up... ( nah.. maybe i shouldn't ask that) i erased the message to try and choose the right words. Si★-Hey sierra. Hmu soon . That was a horrible choice of words. I just hope she'd reply.

Sierra's POV- I was freezing.. I guess this was the side effects of being on that ice drug. So cold so cold so cold i repeated in my head.  I had Sweatpants on and a long sleeve shirt with two blankets. I couldn't stay warm. My aunt kicked me out when she found out i was doing drugs. She hadn't even given it a second thought. She tried to put me in rehab but i checked myself out. Telling them i was good. i'd never go back to doing those bad drugs. But the bad drugs made me feel so good.  I was losing weight fast. I loved it. I loved the feeling of being able to control my own life, and how i looked. I stayed by myself. Lying to social security so i could get a disability check just to pay rent. I barely kept food in the house. I didn't want to eat. I was afraid to eat. If i ate he wouldn't like me as a fat girl. Every day i checked the mirror and every day i loved what i saw. I lifted my shirt which revealed a flattened tummy. Finally i didn't have to suck in I smiled. Nobody would understand if I ever told them about my story. They'd think I was crazy. I had to lose 5 more pounds before i even thought about going to see Chris. My phone was buzzing. I saw it was a message from T-mobile letting me know my bill was overdue. My service was about to be cut off. I didn't care.. Then my eyes grew wide.

Chris♥-Hey sierra. Hmu soon.

Omg i got a message from chris. i began to laugh histerically. Then i began crying. I couldn't really contol my emotions while I was doing Ice. i called him. "si?" . "C-c-hr-is!" I laughed. " I g-ott-a .I gott-a Sss-see you soon" I stuttered. I couldn't get words out to save my life. " Are you ok?" he sounded tired. His voice raspy and deep. " Yes baaaybaay " I laughed. "Hey. I have to ss-ee you. In like a week or so " I rambled on. " Yeah. i was actually thinkin about that last night I want you to um. Come spend a week with me" He said. "Yeah YES i mean " I screamed. "You almost just blew my fuckin eardrum. Calm down. are you drunk or something?" He sounded annoyed. " Im sorry. Im sorr-y . No im not drunk. Im sorry. Im sorry" I kept repeating myself. " Sierra call me tomorrow when youre not drunk or something" He hung up. "chris?... " I cried. I was so messed up. I paced back and forth. Until i finally went to sleep.

When i had awakened i felt so sick. I could hardly move. It wasn't cold anymore but extremely hot. It felt like 200 degrees in my room. I smelled awful. I had to hurry and get in the shower. I made sure i kept up with hygiene and my looks. You'd never know i was on ice just by looking at me. Took me forever to even climb in the shower without falling over.. But as soon as i got in I stayed in the shower to try and keep my sanity. I let the water hit me. i buried my face in my knees. The water felt so nice against my skin.  i washed my hair ... I felt something weird and i looked at my hand

There in the palm of my hand laid my hair..i couldnt believe it. My lack of nutrition began to take a toll on my body. i slowly managed to get myself out of the shower. I didn't go to school today either. I guess you could say i was a drop out. I hadnt been to school in a whole month. I was going to be 17 soon but my highschool career was over. I had no friends. No family. I Isolated myself.. The only friend i had was drugs.  Itll grow back. Don't worry its not that serious I told myself shaking off the fact that a huge chunk of my hair had just fallen out

Chris POV- Wtf was wrong with her  lasnight i thought as i continued to draw. I was drawing a picture of sierra. I drew her in graffiti lines with her mouth being abnormally big. She always had a lot to say. Then i drew martinis as monsters all around her. I made them come to life and they looked like they were attacking her. I added pinks. yellows. blues and blacks to the picture to really bring it to life. I always drew when something was bothering me.. or when something happened and i didn't understand it. I'd draw it and my drawings made sense of the world... i didn't understand her anymore.. I wanted to see if she was ok. I texted her Si★- idk what happened to you last night but i hope youre sober lol. I was thinking you could see me this week instead of in a couple of weeks. My tour ends and thatll be a perfect time. I take a break for some weeks to. " *sent*

Sierra's POV- I needed fresh air. I went outside and walked to the park. I sat in awe looking at nature... I had missed this. I hadn't seen daylight in about a month. I kept myself cooped up inside. I looked around at all the families and couples. They all looked so happy....something i lacked. But i didn't crave love from anyone but Chris. I felt empty inside. There were moments i thought i was going to die. i Looked at my phone and it was another message from him. He wanted me to visit him this week. I replied and told him yeah , i wanted to go. He told me he'd fly me out first thing friday. i smiled at the thought of seeing him again. I couldn't wait.  Friday was two days away.