Chapter 3.

Sierras POV- when i woke up. Nobody was home. So the first thing i did was call chris. "Hello" He said Blandly. " Chris?, Its Sierra" I said playing with the phone cord. "Hey" . " You ok? You sound a little down boo" I said. "Yeah im straight , Just a little upset that somebody forgot to call me yesterday" He said sighing. " Im sorry ! i fell asleep like twice. Thats why im calling you so early." It was 10am. " Its ok.. But i wanted to talk to you about something. Can i see you ?" He asked. i was gonna say no But, he sounded really upset. " Yeah let me take a shower n get myself ready and ill come outside" I said. " iight" He said hanging up the phone. For some reason i felt the need to impress chris. Not like he cared or anything. After all i just met him yesterday. After i was all ready i walked outside finding chris sitting on my steps. " Hey love " I said sitting down next to him. " You put a bandage on that knee.. Good" he said placing his hand over my knee. We sat there in silence for a good 5 minutes. " Whats wrong honey?" I asked him. " Yesterday.. When i got back home... Me and.. My dad" He paused trying to choose his words carefully. " Got into an arguement" " About what?" I asked. Kinda shocked." He basically told me to stay away from you .. and he called me a troublemaker.. I dont get into trouble forreal. and when i do. maybe its cuz i stayed out to late or... I-" "ts okay" I just rubbing his back. " Dont explain, i know youre not a troublemaker. Youre mom is too good of a woman to let that happen " I said. He didnt say anything.. Just sat there playin with his shoelace.

Chris POV - I know ive only known her a day and some change... But she just makes everything feel alright.

" Sierra"... I said. "Yeah?" .. i just kissed her.. I was out of words and thats the only way i felt i could express myself. She pulled away " Sorry i just wasnt ready... " She giggled. " Yeah.. I shoulda warned you first" I said feeling embarrassed. " Well my mom will be home soon.. Uhh See ya later?" she said getting up. " Call me tonight.. Don't forget this time k? . " Ok" she said. Damn No hug or nothing shawty? (Sierras POV )1 Month Later. September 1st

I haven't really talked to Chris since the kiss. I felt kind of awkward. I liked him but i didn't want to feel like a hoe kissing him when i only knew em for a day. Well.. Its been 1 month and he hasn't rang my doorbell or anything. I guess I wasn't innocent either. I hadn't stopped by his house in a while. Laryn was finally moving out which made the house a little more peaceful. and with my mom gone at work most of the time.. I decided to invite chris over. I wanted to invite chris over to figure out this school stuff. calling chris...) " Heeeey Si " . I guess he saved my number." Come over " I said Excitedly " iight omw " He said hanging up quick. I was excited to see chris I haven't seen him in what feels like forever. I heard my doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to open the door. " CHRISSSSS!" I said jumping on him. I knocked him over " Omg im so sorry" I said laughing. " You miss me ... or something? Dang " He said Getting up. " YES lol i did " i said. " well... Why you haven't you come  to see me ? I felt bad for kissing you and i thought you were avoiding me. "He said Lookin sad. " I mean.. I kinda was.. but i wasn't... Ugh idk." i really didn't know why i hadn't called him. I just didn't. " So you ready for school tomorrow? " I said rolling my eyes. " No... i don't wanna go to this school. i hate being new" He said laying on me. " Aww. Well you'll have me ? and we can walk together. If im not late " I'm always late... " Yeah. We can. But you have to show me to my classes. My dad was supposed to take me to show me.. but i said no" He said. " Ill show you don't worry ! i said squeezing his face.

(The next day )

I tried not to be late. So i grabbed some money for lunch. Got in the shower. did my hair and makeup. Put my outfit on and was on my way to chris's house. I was wearing My LA shirt with my levis and my white converse. My NYC bag placed on my shoulder. It was hot so i put my hair up and put on my bamboo earrings. I smelled of The "Dolce" Collection. I rang the doorbell and Chris came out. "Ready?" I said. " Yeah.. Im nervous tho. not even gonna front" He said. "Woah.. You look really good!" He said twirling me around " Boy stop. But thanks so do you !" i said. I met up with Shawna and her boyfriend. " Heyyy Boooo" She said hugging me " I missed you girl " I said kissing her cheek. Shawna and i were really close even though we barely hungout. " Hey Jermaine " I said wavin to him. Thats Shawna's boyfriend the quarterback at school. " This is Chris " I said introducing him to shawna and Jermaine. " You new babe ?" Shawna asked chris. " Yeah i am." " Aww well jermaine will help you get to some of ya classes. So will i if Si isn't around ok babe?" She told chris. Shawna was 17. Actin like she was someones mom ALL the time. But i loved her.

When we got to school I really didn't wanna leave chris . But jermaine showed him around school. I had to hurry or else id be late to class. Thank god we had seven classes a day though

It made my life so much easier. By the time we got out of school i was tired. Chris asked me to come over to help him with some assignments. I couldnt.. I was just too tired. " Ill see you tomorrow chris" I said slugishly walking away. When i got home. My mom was crying. She was talking to someone on the phone and the words eviction and Payments came out of her mouth like peanut butter was stuck in her throat. My mom focused her gaze on me and told whoever was on the phone that she had other business to tend to. " Come here , Sit down" She said. " Whats going on ma" I asked her . " Baby , we have to move... Soon .. In a week.. I want you to pack everything.. You wont go to school this week. ok?" She said. She began sobbing again. WHAT DID SHE MEAN I HAD TO PACK? WE HAD TO MOVE? The first person i thought of was Chris... even though our friendship was fairly new i felt like he was the only one who knew me best. I felt safe around him. I damn sure didn't want to leave. I tried not to cry. I walked upstairs and did as she told me. This was our third time moving in 4 years. I got tired of moving, and trying to make new friends. I was always the odball everywhere i went. The thought of moving again tore my heart to pieces.

" Do Yall like this story so far? to me it seems odd. Lol maybe because im the one writing it. COMMENT PLEASE "-Sierra