Chapter 9.

Chris POV-i woke up rolled a blunt. My life is crazy right now. I read my screen and sierra called me. i was disappointed in her. How could she not tell me she had these problems! i thought we was closer than that.. Guess not. Last night, around 11pm. I drove her to the hospital.. I sat there for 2 hours waiting for her to wake up. When i spoke to the nurse she told me there wasnt a blow to the head or anything like that but her sugar levels were too low and her weight for her size wasn't right So i wondered.. I noticed how much skinnier she had gotten and I informed the nurse of that as well. She told me the test results for si were not acceptable. traces of cocaine were in here system... I got pissed at the thought and i left her there. She needed to realize how this made me feel. Until then.. She can stay her ass at the hospital and not call me for shit. I decided to head to the court with my OHB niggas today to try and get her off my mind

Sierra Pov-

I felt like all hope was lost. I was still stranded at this LA hospital.. i felt... disowned.. alone. I had been crying so much my makeup was smothered around my eyes. I didn't know anybody here. I didn't discharge myself from the hospital i just walked out. The hot sun beaming right on my sensitive body. I knew people were going to stare so I had to prepare myself. I scrolled through every number i had in my phone. Nobody.. My stuff was still at chris's.. So i began to walked there. Almost every person I walked by.. snickered and whispered. The whispers felt like jagged knives cutting me. Every word cut deep. A car pulled up beside me.. "Ayee." i didnt look. I continued walking. Was someone trying to kidnap me in broad daylight? I dont think so.

".SIERRA ! i know you hear me girl".

How'd they know my name ? I looked to my right and it was Mijo. I felt relieved.

"Need a ride? .. cuz it loooks like ya do"

He said motioning me to the car. "Wild night?" He laughed.

" ... you're really make jokes when im sitting here looking like this?" i hissed.

I had so much anger built up i could take it out on anybody at any moment.

"i-im sorry.. What happened?"

" CHRIS LEFT ME AT THE HOSPITAL. WITH NOBODY! NOBODY WAS THERE.. FOR ME" i Yelled. 

"Hospital?!..w-"

"Just take me home... uh.. To chris's"

I said sinking down in my seat. I couldn't form my face back to normal.. I was furious. Pissed. When we got to chris's. He was about to leave I didn't wait for mijo's car to stop. I hopped out.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME THERE ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT BUT I SEE YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOBODY BUT YOURSELF ! " I screamed walking towards chris. Chris laughed.. " YOU'RE A JOKE. YOU KNOW THAT ?! THEM DRUGS REALLY MUST BE FUCKIN WITCHO MIND!" he  got in the car. " YOU KNOW WHAT?  I DONT NEED YOU ! i NEVER NEEDED you ! I WISH I NEVER WOULDA SHOWED YOU AROUND  BACK WHEN I WAS 14! I LOVE YOU MY ASS ! HOW STUPID AM I!? i yelled speed walkin into his house.

I heard a muffle of an arguement between him and mijo " Cmon bruh.. Just go in and talk to her" " FUCK HER" . Then i heard both cars speed off.  I needed a shower.. and food.  Thankfully the room i was staying in had a built in shower. I took a shower. Washed my face. Brushed my teeth and just rested in my towel thinking. He doesnt love you... he never will.  I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. First real thing ive eaten in about two weeks. I heard the doorbell ring. i opened the door. " Um.... is chris here?" .

. This girl was gorgeous. Long flowy hair. Skinny and she looked foreign " Hes out. " I said looking around

. " well im his manager. Samantha " She said reaching out her hand.

She seemed nice. i shook her hand. ".. Wait.. are you sierra?" She said tapping her chin.

" Y-yes" I answered. Not really sure if it was a good or bad thing to be me right now. 

" i've heard so much about you ! Yay i finally get to meet you" She said.

" Well, he asked me to do some stuff with you yesterday morning but i was busy busyy.  Let me take down your number and then we'll have a girls day out?"

She said pulling out her pink iphone. what the hell i thought. I gave her my number and waved her off.  I guess we could be cool. After All i had another 4 days to stay in LA. I went upstairs got dressed and put in a movie. I was so stressed.

Chris's Pov- I couldnt even enjoy my fucking game because i was too heated. " I aint feelin this im out. " i just left.  When i got home my house felt vacant. Like there wasn't a soul in here even though i know she was still here.  I looked around. I aint see her. Must be in the room i thought. i guess she heard me comin up the steps cuz she opened her door.

" Chris.. come here " She didnt seem angry anymore.

I walked in. " What?.." i said leaning forward waitin for a bullshit apology.

"We need to talk". She said rubbing her eyes.

" There isnt anything to talk about" I said.  Well.. Holup you know what there is " i said pullin a chair from the desk near her bed and sittin down.

" How about you start with tellin me why you usin drugs ? or .. Why Ya weight so damn low?!" 

" I can explain .. " She paused.

" im waiting... " I said leaning back in the chair.

" let me start with saying.. You know i love you.. And i KNOW you dont love me-"

" I DONT WANNA HEAR NUN OF THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU SHIT. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SI! BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I DIDNT TELL YOU THAT ? HUH?!" i yelled cuttin her off. " ITS CUZ I WANT YOU TO STAY IN MY LIFE ... EVERY OTHER FEMALE IVE TRIED TO START SOMETHIN WITH LEAVES !  AND EVERYBODY I LOVE JUST LEAVES ! WHERES MY MA AT HUH SI? MY DAD KILLED MY MA AFTER YOU LEFT. BUT I DIDNT TELL YOU THAT. I LOVED MY DAD BUT I DIDNT FIT INTO HIS PERFECT LIL WORLD OF BEING THE SON HE ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE. HES IN JAIL NOW. WHO I GOT?!  I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ! AND YOU USIN DRUGS FOR WHAT ? LOSIN WEIGHT FOR WHAT BABE? YOU GONNA LEAVE ME TO IF YOU KEEP USIN. THESE DRUGS ARE GONNA TAKE YOU FROM ME !! " Tears were comin down my face.

She was in tears to.

"Chris im so sorry. Im so sorry " She held me tight.

"Si-look at me " I held her chin up. " You gotta get better for me... for us ok?" i kissed her cheek. "Please.. please i dont want you to leave. i CANT lose you " I said. 

Si had fallen asleep and i went downstairs to write in my studio... i wrote about us.

"Love 2 Remember"

[Intro:] Why do we argue? Why do we scream? I wish it was better I don't want you to leave

[Verse 1:] I'm tryna make peace babe These tears run down my face So I close my eyes, but we both cry. "