95

Hayes's POV

It was around midnight, and I walked into my house. "HEY! I'm back" I yelled.

It was silent for a minute, which was weird. I knew Nash was home.

"Hayes?" I finally heard. "Yea?" I asked, confused.

"Hold on"

I looked over, and saw Ambra slowly walking into the kitchen. "Ambra?" I asked.

"Hey, babe. Look, I gotta get home. I had to talk to Nash for a little bit. It was...kinda personal-" "Why couldn't you talk to me about it?"

"Because, I had to ask him about something. Jeez Hayes, your my boyfriend, not my dad. I have a life outside of you. Matt is blowing up my phone. Talk to you tomorrow, love you babe" She said, walking out the door.

I stood there a minute, before going into the bathroom. There was Nash, fixing his hair. "What was that about?" I asked.

"She had a personal issue and wanted to ask me about it." He said, simply.

"I'm not stupid, Nash, what really happened?" I snapped.

He looked at me and scoffed. "Don't trust your own girlfriend, now do you?" He scoffed, going to his room.

He was avoiding my question. He only did that when he lied. Nash had a lot of tell's when he was lying, it was very easy to spot.

"Are you lying?" I yelled. "N-uh...no, Hayes. No. Leave me alone" He snapped, slamming his door.

5+ comments. Why does Ambra keep messing up her life lol?