Hogwarts

WOO HOO! TWO CHAPTERS DONE IN ONE WEEKEND! Sorry about spazzing there, but I'm happy. I've attached another song that says what I think Severus and Violet are both thinking in this chapter, but mostly Violet. You know the drill, when you see the (***) hit play if you want to hear it. So enjoy!

Edit (June 10, 2017): Well, younger me, wait until you find out you can write several chapters in a single day! You still gonna be as cringey? Hopefully not you little shit.

-----------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

The castle was huge! Severus hadn't told me how big it was. I looked at him in awe.

"It is a little impressive the first time." Severus chuckled at the look on my face.

"Impressive? This is amazing!" I said.

"Come on. I want to talk to Dumbledore as soon as possible. But first I want to get settled." Severus led me into the castle.

The entrance hall was bigger than I'd ever imagined. There were candles floating in the air, and moving pictures on the wall. Severus was looking around wearily.

"Severus? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just don't want anyone to see you right now." Severus answered as he looked over his shoulder. He led me down the stairs to where the dungeons were.

"This is where I live." Severus said as he took me into his office.

"It's nice." I said.

"Thank you. Can you wait here while I go get Dumbledore?" Severus asked.

"Sure. But you'll be back soon right?" I asked.

"Violet, do you really think I'd leave you?" Severus asked.

"No." I said.

"Correct." Severus said. "I'll be back in about ten minutes."

Severus left and I took an oppurtunity to have a look around his office. I felt like a bit of a stalker, but that didn't stop me. I wandered around for a couple of minutes until I heard the door open and I whirled around. Severus was standing there, but with a man with a long silver beard and half-moon specticles.

"Headmaster, this is Violet Marner. Violet, this is Albus Dumbledore." Severus said.

"Pleased to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Violet." Dumbledore said. "Severus has told me a great deal about you."

"Albus, you remember I said I had some questions about Violet?" Severus said.

"Yes I do. And you said you wanted me to answer them in her presence?" Dumbledore answered.

"Correct. Violet, I assume you're alright with this?" Severus turned to me.

"I'm fine with it, Severus." I answered him.

"Very well. Well, Albus, the first thing I would like to know is how Violet didn't recieve her letter?" Severus asked, moving to stand next to me.

"Well, if you know Violet I assume you know her father as well?" Dumbledore asked.

"Too right you are." Severus sighed. "He came to my house last night and tried to kill us both."

"Yes. He's a killer. If Violet had gotten her letter, her father most likley would have murdered her." Dumbledore said. I shrank closer to Severus and he put his hand protectivly on my shoulder.