The Triwizard Tournament

Violet's P.O.V.

I spent the whole summer with Severus. He had taught me how to Apparate, but we had both agreed that Severus should Apparate us to Hogwarts. We were at Hogwarts right now, waiting for the the school year to start. I woke up that morning with Severus holding me. I smiled to myself. I loved it when I woke up like this. I rolled over and buried my face in Severus's chest. I felt Severus kiss my forehead and I looked up at him.

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"I wasn't. But you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you." Severus said.

"Good enough." I said. I rested my head back on his shoulder and felt him stroke my hair. 

"So, you're sure you can Apparate now?" Severus asked. I sighed. 

"Yes, Sev. I'm sure." I said. I had been telling him this for the past five days.

"I'm just checking." Severus said. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that two other schools are coming this year."

"Wait, why?" I asked. 

"You'll see." Severus said. 

"Why do you always make me wait for things like this?" I asked. 

Severus laughed and I playfully hit his shoulder. I got up and took a shower and put on a pare of dark blue robes. Severus gaped when he saw me. 

"You look beautiful." He said. I blushed deeply.

"Thank you." I said. 

I read for the whole day and Severus watched me. I fell asleep at one point because it was hot and I was so peaceful. I was jerked awake by Severus whispering in my ear.

"Turn to page 394." He said. I freaked out and accidently hit him with my book. 

"Sorry!" I said when I realized who I had hit. I helped him off the floor.

"It's ok." Severus said. "I probably shouldn't have done that." 

"No, you didn't mean to." I said. 

We walked upstairs to the Great Hall. I took my seat next to Severus and the new DADA teacher. I realized that I had never heard who it was.

"Severus, who's the new teacher?" I asked.

"Mad-Eye Moody." Severus said. I cocked my head. "He's a retired Auror. He was one of the best, but then he went..." Severus's voice trailed off.

"He isn't right in the head?" I finished. Severus nodded.

"Yes." He said. "But I have a feeling that someone from Durmstrang is going to be sitting by us."

"Durmstrang?" I raised my eyebrows.

"One of the other schools." Severus explained. "But I don't want to talk to him."

"Wait, wait let me guess." I pretended to think for a moment. "He was one of Voldemort's followers?"

"Maybe." Severus mumbled. 

"I don't want you talking to him. You know how I feel about these things after the Qudditch World Cup." I said. The Dark Mark (a.k.a. Voldemort's mark) had been shot into the sky. It made me nervous for Harry, and also for Severus. What if Voldemort came back? What was I supposed to do if Severus got killed? I looked at him and saw that he had his head down and was clutching his left arm protectivly.

"I know you don't. I'll try to not talk to him." Severus said. 

"I don't mind if your just like, 'Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile!' and you catch up for like an hour or two. But if you're spending everyday together, I will get mad." I said.