Forced Date

I went to the bathroom and changed into the dress. When I got out, Brendon was wearing a nice white suit.

(Exactly like that except I'm not Sarah, because no one can out shine Sarah

(Exactly like that except I'm not Sarah, because no one can out shine Sarah.)

"Wow! You look absolutely..."

"Beautiful?" I asked, sticking my arms out and turning around to show Brendon my dress. He smiled, his teeth matching his suit.

"You look beautiful too." I tried my best to act polite towards him. Yes, this was all an act. I'm not forgiving Brendon, ever.

He smiled, thinking that I was actually being nice to him. Brendon came closer to me, wrapping me in a hug. I cringed, but he couldn't see me so that was a relief.

"I'm glad you've come to your senses and decided to stop being mad. I missed you, even after you tried killing me. I love you, and I always will." He hugged me tighter, which made me let out a small groan.

"God, don't I ever love you to death!" He said, breaking the hug and kissing me after. I smiled, only on the outside, I hated this so much.

"I love you too!" I said, knowing I was gonna go to hell from all the sinning I'm going to have to do.

He smiled and took my hand, bringing us downstairs. We left the house and drove to a restaurant, but it felt like it was taking forever.

"What's taking so long?" I slightly whined. Brendon chuckled, placing a hand on my thigh, making me grow out of my comfort zone.

"This restaurant is in another city, but it had a five star rating, which is worth the drive. I wanted to make tonight very special." He smiled to himself. Good god, what was he planning?

I thought it would be a good idea to sleep, but then I realised that my make up would get ruined.

Brendon took his phone out of his pocket, while driving still, and plugging it in the AUX cord. He shuffled Panic!, of course. God was I ever tired of that band. I wanted to just be an average human being, one that listens to the radio, and not just one band all the time. One who wears regular clothes everyday, not just band merchandise. One whom can go out with other people, not just the lead singer of that band. Tyler is an exception, he was sweet and we both actually loved each other.

I thought about Tyler the whole way, trying to block out the music that Brendon was playing, which was hard because he was blasting the crap out of it.

I had Ode To Sleep in my head, and it took everything in me to not blurt the lyrics out.

I had Tyler on the mind too. We had the best of times together. Like our actual first date after he did the whole "Will you go out with me?" thing.

We went to the planetarium, I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it was eleven months ago.

We walked in, hand in hand. Surprisingly, no one wanted to get a photo with Tyler, which was good because I didn't want them to ruin our first date.

We went in this cool room where you laid down and the stars and planets would move.

"You know, you out shine all of the stars in this room." He said, turning to look at me. I laughed and smiled.

"Tyler, your smile is brighter than the sun." I replied, us both laughing and enjoying each other greatly!

Brendon had snapped me out of my thoughts, by actually snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Doll, we're here." He got out of his vehicle and ran to my side, opening the door so I could get out.

We walked into the restaurant, and Brendon was right, it did look like a five star restaurant. Everything was light up by fancy chandeliers that probably cost more than my old house.

"Reservation under the name Urie." Brendon said to the lady in the front. She smiled and sat us at a table.

Brendon and I sat across from each other, of course, that's what every couple does on a date.

"Faelecia, I want you to look at me, look into my eyes, alright?" He said randomly. I knit my eyebrows but looked into his eyes like he asked me too.

"Do you really care about Tyler? I mean, really, he's dead, he's gone, forever. I would get over him and move on." He tilted his head, but his eyes kept me glued to his. I stared into them, not capable of looking away.

"I guess I should get over him."