Honeymoon

"How far is the airport from here?" I asked, playing with his hand, which was once holding mine.

"Like a half an hour, we can talk while we wait." He said, being a smiley boy again. I smiled back and hugged him.

"I love you so much Brendon!" I said, making him smile even more.

"I love you too, Faelecia, never forget that!" We both leaned in and kissed again, this time Brendon placed his hand on my cheek as we kissed. We let go and did the thing where we stare into each other's eyes.

 We let go and did the thing where we stare into each other's eyes

(Perfect example right here.)

I was smiling, but he kept and straight face. We stared at each other for a while. I moved closer to him until we were actually making contact. We didn't break the eye contact, until I looked away and cuddled up into his chest.

"Today has been the best day ever!" I said, pretty quietly. It was night time and I had spent all day dancing, getting ready, so of course I was gonna be tired.

"If you wanna fall asleep, you can lay on my lap, I'll wake you up when we get to the airport." I did just that. Brendon moved around a little so that we could both be comfortable. He started slowly stroking my hair and playing with it.

Brendon started humming Death Of A Bachelor, which made me smile as I slowly fell asleep.

***

"Faelecia, wake up, we're at the airport." He slowly started shaking me, making me slowly wake up. I rubbed my eyes and turned around so that I was looking up at him.

He helped me up in a sitting position. We both got out and took our suitcases from the back of the carriage. Before we went inside, we took out clothes and a bag from the suitcase so we can change into comfy clothes for the plane ride.

We walked into the airport, and no one went to see Brendon, which made me happy because I don't want to be ambushed by fans.

We went to the bathroom and changed before we went through security. I slipped my dress off, trying my best to get it to not touch the floor. I successfully did so, not getting any of the gross floor residue on my dress.

I put on a t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

I walked out and Brendon was waiting for me, dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans as well. He had the bag with his tuxedo with him and I had the bag with my dress in it. We took our suitcases and went off to security.

The line wasn't long, so we were able to get through quickly. We walked around, hand in hand, through the airport, going into the shops and looking around.

"Flight one-eighty-three for Venice, Italy, now boarding. Flight one-eighty-three for Venice, Italy, now boarding."

"Oh that's our flight! Let's go!" He smiled, dragging me towards the gate. My stomach started churning, I forgot how much flying scared me.

Brendon showed the lady our tickets and we walked into terminal, leading us into the plane.

"So, we're going to Italy?" I asked, half excited and half scared. He laughed and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Yes! Are you excited?" He asked, looking at me and giving me a nice smile. I looked at him and then looked down, squeezing his hand to let him know something was wrong.

"Honey, what's wrong, tell me please. I want to help." He looked me in the eye.

"I-I'm scared of flying, that's what. And this is like a fourteen hour flight, I'm, just scared to death, sorry." I looked down.

"It's fine honey, I'll be right here with you." We got on the actual plane and headed to our seats.

"Wait! What?! We're in first class?" I said, smiling at Brendon.

"Of course we are, it's our honeymoon!" He smiled, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and sat in my seat, which was so comfortable.

"This might just make this flight better." I laughed. Brendon offered me the window seat, which he thought would make me feel better. It didn't.

After everyone boarded the plane, they started to do the instruction thing, which I just dozed off to.

Then, the plane started moving, and I squealed, causing Brendon to look at me.

"Here, here, hug me if you need too, alright?" He moved the arm handle and moved closer to me so I could hug him.

"Your ears are gonna pop, but don't worry, it doesn't hurt." I felt the plane leave the ground, and I gripped onto Brendon even harder.

This was gonna be a long flight.