Wedding

(Sorry that it's not a Gif, but Brendon and Sarah's wedding seemed beautiful, and this photo makes me wanna cry.)

(Never Mind, here's the Gif

(Never Mind, here's the Gif.)

Today was Brendon and I's wedding day. I'm overjoyed at this moment. I'm marrying the man I love. I haven't seen Brendon in three days. We thought that we should not see each other for a few days, so I stayed at UrieHotel, and by surprise, the same room that Tyler and I were in.

Brendon and I didn't have any bridesmaids or groomsmen. The wedding was also at Concert Hall, and everyone in the City was invited, so the Hall was the best place to go. We were both in our separate dressing rooms.

I had no one in my room, which I wanted. I got to put my dress on by myself, do my hair and make up on myself. I'm an independent person.

I did my makeup the way I loved it, and the way I love it is the way Brendon loved it. I curled my hair and pushed it over my shoulder.

My dress was white, like all wedding dresses, and it tightened at my waist and had a beautiful florescent train.

I was ready now, and I had one hour until I was supposed to leave for the aisle with Brendon's dad.

I was just admiring myself in the mirror and thinking of what was gonna happen. I'm going to marry Brendon Urie, the love of my life.

I rehearsed my wedding vows until I knew them by heart, but as I read it aloud, someone walked into the room. I jumped as I turned around and saw Brendon's dad. He had a nice tuxedo and walked towards me.

"God, you look gorgeous!" He smiled, making me start to tear up.

"Oh god no, don't cry, you're gonna ruin your makeup." He laughed, walking over to me and hugging me. I stopped crying, and when we broke the hug, I looked in the mirror to check my makeup. Nothing was smudged, so I was good.

"It's time to go out, are you ready?" He asked, taking his arm out so I can loop mine with his. I quickly took my bouquet of flowers, before hooking arms with him.

"Thank you for doing this, Dad!" I said, looking over at him and smiling. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek.

We both walked out, walking in the middle of the front row. The Hall was packed, everyone was in it. Everyone stood up when Boyd and I walked out. The music cued and Brendon looked over. He smiled and started tearing up. I smiled and examined him.

He was wearing a nice black tuxedo and his hair was up like it always is, but it kinda fell on the side, which was absolutely adorable.

We both got up to the stage, and Boyd left me to go up. I thanked him before he left and got up on the stage, standing beside Brendon but facing him.

The wedding officiant started his speech.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Faelecia and Brendon in marriage. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honour each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you two. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one. The bride and groom have a few words they would like to share. Faelecia, you go first."