Main Character's Profile

Author's note:

Sorry guys mejo natagalan yung Profiles ng Main Character ko hahaha >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAICEN V. FONTANILLA also known as ICE (LEE MIN HO)

Age: 17

Birthdate: March 13

Hair Color : Silky Black

Eye Color: Black

Height : 186cm

CERTIFIED HEARTHROB AND ALSO A HEARTBREAKER

                          Raicen "Ice" Fontanilla is a silent but dangerous person, so mysterious yet only opened himself to Miles Arellano. He is also a very popular boy in school because of his looks and talent. He is a very smart student, as well as being good at sports, and although very popular, he doesn't let it go to his head. On the contrary he seems to think the whole popularity-thing and love is rather troublesome (making him look even cooler). Most of the time, he has a nonchalant and indifferent attitude, but is always on the look-out for anything that may threaten or hurt Miles, and he often saves her when she is in trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILES E. ARELLANO (PARK MIN YOUNG)

Age: 16

Birthdate: September 7

Hair Color : Straight Black

Eye Color: Black

Height : 165cm

NORMAL STUDENT WHO LOVES NORMAL LIFE AND ALWAYS LOOKING AT BLAKE FROM AFAR

                          Miles Arellano is always driven to do her best regardless of the endeavor and has a strong sense of justice, though she also has a tendency to forget her own well being in the process of helping others. Also a head over heels self-proclaimed inlove with Blake. Later on Miles harbours feelings towards Ice and often blushes when he's around her, on the other hand she always says that she hates Ice, but later on it usually means she loves him. She can never seem to talk properly or normally whenever Ice is around. Eventually, she realises her feelings for Ice, who in fact knows. She is never honest about her feelings towards Ice, instead lying and acting violently whenever awkward moments are brought up.