Chapter Eleven

AN:  Today is Larry day!!! 2/22/2014. . Kinda crazy?  Buttttt as far as I know nothing happened :'(  I hope that anyone that is suffering from Larry feels and needs some relief. . well this chapter goes out to all of you! ;D  Enjoy. .BIG STUFF is about to happen...mentally prepare yourself!

xX Vote, Comment, and Share! :D

------------------

Harry’s POV

Louis started to head in but before he could I jumped onto him.  I heard him cry out for a second and then I got off of him and he turned to me, and said,”What was that for?”

“I wanted to stop you from going in.  I have something for you too.” I said, a bit nervous.

“Yeah and what is that?,Louis said with his eyebrows cocked curiously.

I reached down and found a small dandelion in the grass and picked it.  I stepped closer to Louis and lifted up the flower to him.

“Oh! You actually got me a flower.”,he said and then took it gently.

“Wake a wish, Lou.”  I said looking at him.

He smiled and closed his eyes.  He pursed out his lips and blew.

“Thanks, Hazza.”  He said smiling brightly at me and then turned to head inside.

I stood there for a moment with my heart fluttering at a crazy pace and felt my whole body flush at the name he gave me.  Hazza.  Louis gestured for me to hurry up and I stepped quickly to follow him in.

Once we walked inside I saw a large sectional couch with 4 people all watching some show, but had changed their gaze to me as I walked in.  Louis gestured to me and said,”This is Harry.  I met him while Hannah and I were at Ellie’s the other night.  We were just gonna hang out today.”

I waved and offered a hi at them.  Louis then said,”This is my sister, Georgia, my Mum, Shannon, and Hannah.  Although, I know you already know Hannah and Shannon.”

Shannon got up and gave Harry a small hug and said,”Hello, Harry!  Its nice to see you again!”

“Nice, to see you too Shannon.”

Then everyone else offered a cheery hello.  I felt a bit on the spot as everyone just kind of took me in and then finally Hannah directed the attention to herself.

“Well, I am gonna go out with the girls tonight without the boyfriend.  We all just need to watch some girly flicks and hang-out without all the testosterone around.”,she said and then got up and gave Louis a quick kiss on the cheek and gave me a wink and left.

Louis clasped his hands together and then told me to follow him upstairs.  I waved goodbye to everyone and they all waved back.  As we were heading up the stairs I couldn’t help but try to decipher what she meant by that wink.  Did louis tell her about the cuddling and almost kiss from the other day?  Was it a good thing or was she just trying to mess with me?