Chapter 2

"I still don't understand this Doctor Who-like time earth travel", Cisco says, crossing his arms. "Well Zoom grabbed me and ran me to the portal-thing-a-ma-job and I ended up here", I say, looking at Cisco crossly. "How do we know we can trust you", Harri says sternly.

You see, he has been acting like this since you came here, with was yesterday. "Ask me questions", I say, putting my hands up in surrender.
"Does Zoom have anyone held hostage", Barry asks, looking at Wells. "There is someone named Jay Garrick and a girl named Jesse, which I'm guessing is your daughter since it not a coincidence that her last name is Wells to", I say, staring at Wells. "What do you know about Zoom". "His actual name is Hunter Zolomon". "What is his goal for the Flash". "To steal his speed". "What is Zooms plan for Barry". "I don't fucking know", I say glaring at Wells. "Hey, we don't need a Star Wars trilogy to happen here", Cisco says, typing on the computer. Soon a man walks in and held a gun up. "Barry who is that", the man asks, pointing the gun towards me. "Joe, it's alright, she is a friend", Barry says, holding up his hands. Joe puts the gun away and crosses his arms. "Fine whatever you say, but if she turns on you, don't come to me", Joe says, bluntly. A girl comes in and walks up to Joe, hugging him. "Hey dad, who's this", she asks and I groan. "Im Y/n L/n, do I have to explain this to anyone else",  I say, putting my arms up. Barry nods, smiling at me and I roll my eyes. "Well I will go around this place, so I can get used to it", I say heading out the door.