Chapter 13

The two love birds went to a fancy restaurant instead of a common place that everyone would go to. The restaurant is called De La Rouge and the two were seated by the window.

"I hope you enjoy this place" Harry says and Y/n smiles.

"Are you kidding, this is probably the fanciest place I have ever been" Y/n says looking around the restaurant once again.

"I'm glad you like it"

*time skip to after dinner since it is just a dinner*

The walk home wasn't all that bad, a little chilly but they got to Harry's car fast. He turns on the heater once they come inside the car and drives away.

"Can I stay at your house for tonight? Jesse is having Wally over and although I may be overprotective, I want her to be happy and by doing so I have to trust she won't make a mess in the house" Harry says and Y/n nods.

"Makes sense, you can stay over, do you have clothes"

"No"

"My brother came over a week ago, you can borrow his, he left them and don't worry they were washed"

"Thanks"

"No problem" Y/n said has they pulled up at her apartment. They go inside and Harry looks to Y/n.

"Here are the clothes" Y/n says walking into a guest room.

"You can change in the bathroom, down the hall to the left" she says instructing him. He nods and go the way he told her to. She changes in her room and five minutes later, Harry knocks on the door.

"You decent?" He says through the door.

"Yeah, you can come in" he walks inside a lays on her bed.

"You don't want to sleep in the guest room?" Y/n questions and Harry shakes his head bringing her into a cuddle.

"It will be very lonely in there and cold and I'll miss you..."

"Okay I get it, you can sleep in here"

"Like this" He says with his arms wrapped around you waist.

"I don't mind" Y/n hums and he smiles down at her.

"I know we just started dating and all but I love you" He says and Y/n starts to blush.

"I love you too"

The two have never said those words in a long time but they knew it felt right.

Harry leans down and softly kisses Y/n. She kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck. They pull away still in each others embraces. They smile at each other and lull to deep sleep.

I know Harry was a little OC but it was cute and the start of something new. Plus I haven't updated in awhile so this is my comeback. Hope you guys enjoyed this!!