Chapter 15

Everyone glares at Barry as they realize he was messing with the timeline, yet again.

"How?" Harry says with a concerned voice and crosses his arms.

"Well first off, it's just like how it was before. Secondly, Y/n isn't supposed to be here, she is supposed to be a villain terrorizing Star City, quiches she moved to after the particle accelerator explosion" Barry says and looks at us with eyes and sorrow.

"Y/n also dies" he says and everyone let out gasps while Harry looked like he was just shot.

"What the actual fuck is happening with that timeline?" Cisco basically screams and puts his hands in the air, not really understanding anything.

"But Barry, how did you change the timeline before, what triggered you to do it?" Y/n says and looks at Barry with confused eyes.

"Well I saw how lonely Harry looked and decided to change the timeline and get him a girlfriend, in the old timeline you were his perfect match, well except for the villain and killing part" he says and clears his throat.

"I KILLED PEOPLE!?" Y/n says loudly and looks at Barry in shock.

"Don't worry Y/n that was a different timeline" Harry says and gets up, putting a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Okay love birds, we have to see if anything else changed" Jesse says and heads to the computer.

"I guess we got work to do" Caitlin says and starts to work, so as the rest of Team Flash.

Hey flashettes, sorry I haven't been updating recently, I hope you guys can forgive me. I love those who are staying with this book, even though I barely update.