Chapter 5

Unfortunately the two criminals sneaked out and took their guns.

Barry was frustrated and he kept running around the city, looking for the criminals. I keep flaming up and I accidentally keep burning Cisco's papers. "Again, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to burn those papers", I say to Cisco, who was throwing away some of the burned papers. "It's alright, it isn't that important", he says. He picks up a note and I say, "What is that". "Its a note for my family saying I will go to Earth two and will likely get destroyed and won't be able to get to dinner", he says skeptically. "Can I come to Earth two too", I ask and he nods to the main room. "You have to ask Harry", he say putting down the note. I nod and walk to the main room.

"Harry, can I ask you something", I asks and he looks up from his notes. "What do you need", he says putting down his pen. "CanIgottoEarthtwowithyouguys", I ask really fast. "What was that, L/n", he says raising an eyebrow. "Can I go to Earth two with you guys", I ask a little slowly this time. "Are you sure your ready for this", he says. "Yes I'm sure", I say. He nods and I smile. "Thank you Thank you Thank you", I say to him resisting the urge to just hug him. Once I left the room, I didn't know he mumbled, "Just like Jesse".