Chapter 10

A combined idea by tranna2011 and Cupcakegirl210 hope you enjoy. The quote up there is gonna be in the story.

Y/n's POV

*Time skip to 3 months later*

"We are going on steak out" Cisco says, spinning in his chair.

"We are only doing this since you found an energy particle, like a portal, you and Barry will be outside, while Caitlin is here, watching up from the cameras" Harry says and I nod.

"What will you and Y/n do" Barry asks curiously.

"Me and Y/n will be in the van far away, just in case there might be another breach opening" he says and grabs his gun.

"Can I use that one" Cisco asks pointing at another gun.

"No you get this one" Harry says throwing him a medium sized gun. Cisco started getting into character and frowned.

"You should see my Nerf collection" he says, smirking at the end.

*Time skip*

It was SOOOOOOOO boring in the van since Zoom wasn't there. Eventually me and Harry started talking, having nothing else better to do.

"So Y/n, you seeing anyone lately" he asks and I shake my head.

"No, why do you ask" I ask curiously.

"No reason" he says looking into my eyes. I get lost in his icy blue eyes and start to blush. He smiles lightly and leans in. The kiss was quick but sweet. He pulled away and looked away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he says and I sigh.

"It's alright, I kinda like you" I say looking down. A hand lifts my chin and I see a smiling Harry.

"Don't hide that beautiful face, wanna hang out tomorrow night" he asks and I mirror his smile.

"I'd like that"

Okay that was so cute.... thanks for giving the idea guys. Hope you enjoyed!!