Chapter 4

*THE NEXT DAY IN CENTRAL CITY*

"Y/n, are you here", Cisco called from his study and I was currently at the front desk. "YES", I yell back and he walks in, with his hands behind his back."Guess what I have", he says and I roll my eyes. "I don't like guessing", I say, crossing my arms. He brings out a suit with looked like fire and was fire resistant. "Is that mine", I ask smiling at my new friend. "Yeah we just need a name for you", he say handing me the suit. The mask had a different showed eyes, which were the color of ember, and it had beautiful designs on it. "Thanks Cisco", I say, hugging him tightly.  I pulled away and smile at him, going to the bathroom to change. I pulled it on and it fit snug and tight. I walk out and get to the front desk, everyone already there. "Whoa, you look hot", Cisco says and I glare at him. "Was that supposed to be a pun", Barry says smiling at Cisco. "I wasn't using a pun", Cisco says and I walk behind him. I smack the back of his head and  he groans. "Baka, don't call me that again", I say putting my hands on my hips. "Okay okay, I get it, you anime lovers hit hard, especially on the back of the head", he says, holding on to the back on his head. Wells was smirking, Barry laughing, and Caitlin smiling. We all started laughing, Harrison chuckling. Everyone soon calms down once an alarm goes on. "Barry, Y/n a crime in Saint Peters bank", Cisco yells and Barry says, "Probably Snart". Barry runs while I fly. (Like FireStorm) Once coming inside, I get blasted with fire. A man looks at me astonished but soon his face turns back to Mr. Grumpy-Cat. "Come on, lets blast a few things", he says to a guy with a blue coat and googles. The other one nodded, pointing his gun at me, aiming and firing. I put my arms in front of me, also firing my fire. The blasts collide and the fire melts the ice. "Mick, we may have a fire user", he says looking at Mr. Grumpy-Cat. They head for the exit but before going out Barry pops up and grabs Heatwaves wrist. "Your not going anywhere", he says staring intently at HeatWave. I grab the other guys wrist and we exit. "Hold on tight", I tell to both HeatWave and Captain Cold. Captain Cold holds on to me and Heatwave holds Barry by the wrist. Barry runs while I fly, going to STAR labs. We enter and put the villains together in the cell, without their guns. I hold Cold's gun and Barry holds Heat's gun. I pretend to shoot our prisoners with Cold's gun, smirking, and walk away. "First save accomplished", I say looking at the team with a grin plastered on my face.