plan A

it's becoming a problem , like send help
ps dont play the music until i say so

it's becoming a problem , like send help ps dont play the music until i say so

___

This was it, Y/N and Dylan we're getting married. They were driving five hours from their home town to go to Niagara Falls. This was quite possibly (one of) the biggest moment in Y/N and Dylan's life. They were getting married to the love of their life. To say they weren't nervous was an understatement.

Currently, Y/N was in the passenger seat while Dylan was driving. Their hands were connected on the center. Y/N looked over, smiling, "Hey, my aunt told me something neat."

Dylan took his eyes off the road to look at Y/N, "Yeah?"

"Mhm, she said everything with the wedding goes by so fast, we should try to take mental pictures of the high points."

Dylan untangled his hand from Y/N's and nodded, "Oh,wow. That's cool." He held up his hand, pretending to take a photo of her, then 'looked at it'. "Yeah. Click. Oh, you blinked. Damn it. Now that's in my brain forever."

Y/N giggled, "Should have hired professional to take the mental ptures."

Dylan laughed too, shaking his head, "We need some tunes, I think."

The girl in the passenger gasped, leaning forward in her bag, "You know what? I made you a cd."

"Yeah? Like a mix?" Dylan asked as she put it in the CD player. She nodded, "Mhm. It's just a couple of songs that I knew you liked."

"Very thoughtful of you," he nodded, hearing the first song start to play. And she was right, Dylan loved this song.

After what seemed like forever, Dylan and Y/N finally made their way to the hotel. And just in time to see some of their guests arriving as well.

Dylan placed his hands on the counter, "O'brien, a-and Y/L/N. Tonight we're in two separate rooms, and then tomorrow nigh is the honeymoon suite."

The woman at the desk replied in a monotone voice, "Great."

"I know. We're pretty excited too. Can we take a look at the suite now?" Y/N smiled brightly, holding onto Dylan's hand.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Somebody just checked in."

Dylan and Y/N furrowed their eyebrows, "Is there another wedding at the hotel this weekend?"