3rd night in a row

MONDAY;

MONDAY;

The glass box was maybe 4 or 5 feet wide. Y/N could see out, see all the people she loved. She saw her boyfriend, her mom and dad, and even some of her closest friends. Y/N felt an overwhelming feeling of dread and terror. She pounded on the glass, "Dyl! Dylan! Hey, help!"

Y/N twitched in her sleep, the nightmare she was experiencing becoming worse by the second.

Dylan's head snapped to Y/N's. He ran up to the glass box she was stuck in. He opened his mouth, it moving but no words coming out. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed. "W-what? Wait– I can't understand you!"

Her breathing became heavy and choppy. Y/N's sleeping body moved roughly, her hand slapping down on the bed.

Dylan, outside the glass, began to yell. His veins poked out from his neck, he hit the box roughly. His eyes squinted as he hit the box again. The second time he hit it, the box shook, a horrid noise occurring. Y/N's hands covered her face as if the box was going to shatter and cut her.

Y/N, again in the real world, began to whimper. She mumbled a few words, "I don't understand. . ."

Her boyfriend, on the lighter side of sleeping moved positions, still half asleep. "Don't understand what, baby?" With no answer, he began to fall asleep again.

Y/N watched in confused as her boyfriend's (and literally everyone else in the room) head snapped over to a metal pipe sticking out of the wall. It shook a bit then water began protruding from it, seemingly filling up the room.

Y/N began to sweat, mumbling incoherently as she roughly moved around. Her arm accidentally came in contact with Dylan's, startling him. He turned his head, eyes closed, oblivious to Y/N and her nightmare. "Babe?"

Again, he received no answer and began to fall asleep again.

It all happened so fast, the room filling. Y/N watched the whole thing— the water being only at ankle level, then knee and then at chest. And before she knew it, the entire room was filled. She watched person by person fall unconscious, tears quickly falling from her eyes. She pounded on the glass, "Hey! Hey, no!"

Twitching in her sleep again, she mumbled quite loudly, "Please, No. . ." And before he knew what was happening, Y/N began to scream, "NO!"

Dylan's body shot up, his tired eyes looking for any immediate danger. He quickly turned the bedside table on, turning to see his girlfriend in distress. He watched with confusion and fear as she thrashed around, screaming his name.

Y/N pounded on the glass, "Dylan!!" She screamed and screamed, knowing she was about to watch the love of her life die and there was nothing she could do. She watched him take a breath, the water rushing in. Then she watched as his lifeless body floated to the bottom, along with the rest of her dead relatives. Y/N fell to her knees in the box, cries leaving her body. She wished it was her. She would gladly switch places with him; she felt so empty.