Corey Sherer - Teaching You How To Dance video

You were at your friends Sam and Colby's house helping them make the there YouTube video of how to dance , Corey was there to show the boys how to dab and cat spring etc.

You held the camera to film for them, you all laugh at there failed attempt to copy Corey dance moves, every now and then you'd look over at Corey and catch him staring and then looking away, which caused you to blush.

The guys kept trying to do all the different dance moves they eventually made a dance and looked like a mini boyband, which caused you to laugh again.

While the guys were having a breather you went to the kitchen to grab everyone drinks, Corey came up behind you and to tickled your sides you laughed uncontrollably  he picks you up over his shoulder and spins you round, he then outs you down, while your trying to regain balance he kisses you then smirks and runs back to the living room to sam and Colby.

You were so shocked by what happen you stood there for a while there made the drink Colby called through to see if you were ok, you walk out and look over to Corey and blush, you hand all the guys there drinks.

Colby asks if your ok as you were blushing you just nodded and went back to the camera once everything was finished, everyone packed everything away, Corey was about to go home and offered you a lift, you jump in the car  and he drives you home

It was quite for most of the journey but then as you went to speak Corey spoke at the same time you told him to go first he explain how he liked for a long time and just couldn't contain it any longer, you smile and said how you felt the same, he asks you to become his girlfriend which you agree to.

He puts his hand on your thigh for the rest of the journey when you arrive home you both kiss good bye

"Goodbye girlfriend" Corey chuckled

"Goodbye boyfriend" you laughed and skipped to the door

When you got inside you text Corey saying

Y/n - hey maybe you can teach me how to dance now 💃🏼

Corey - sure thang babe 😘😘

I hope you guys are liking these stories if you think I should do a part 2 to any of them comment or message me <3