Corey - First Kiss

Corey had text you early this morning say he was taking your on a date this afternoon, he told you to dress for the beach, your black bikini and summer dress and put them on, you left your hair down natural and you didn't bother putting any makeup on as you would no doubt go in the sea and look like a panda if you did.

You finish getting ready when you hear Corey pull up outside and honk the horn to let you know he was there , you grabbed your bag and made your way down stairs, you lock up the house and get in the car and give Corey a hug.

The drive there was long maybe 20 minutes tops, you pull up and park and get your stuff out and made your way down to the beach, you laid out a blanket, and sat down.

Corey had brought cakes and food for you both to eat, you finish sorting everything out and you look over at Corey to see him smirking at you, your both take your clothing off until your just in your bikini and hes in his trunks.

He runs over to you and throws you over his shoulder and runs towards the water.

"Corey Don't you dare, I will Kill you!!! " you scream kicking your leg, bracing yourself ready from the cold water to hit you.

"oh will you know to the water!! " Corey screams while running even faster.

Next thing you know you've hit the ice cold water you come to the surface and gasp for air, you look at Corey who was rolling around laughing his head off.

It made you feel warm inside seeing him so happy, you walked out the walk and over to him you take his hand and pull him into the water.

in that moment you never felt happy and you never felt this way about any one , you had never had you first kiss either but you know you wanted it to be with Corey.

In that moment you put both hands on either side of Corey's face and pulled him into a kiss, you closed your eyes , Corey's was shocked for a second but then reacted back and pulled you in closer.

Shortly after you both pulled away and smiled up at each other.

"I love you Y/N" Corey tells you while stroking your cheek and staring into your eyes.

"I love you too" you say pulling him into another kiss.

Best first kiss ever <3

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READY, IM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE I'M WORKING SO HARD AT THE MOMENT AND DOING VERY LONG HOURS BUT I GET SOME TIME OFF SOON SO WILL UPDATE MORE.

HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP WHAT IS EVERY ONE GOING DRESSED AS??

I'M NOT SURE WHETHER TO GO DRESS AT HARLEY QUINN OR EVIE OR MAL FROM THE DESCENDANTS???