Colby for Caitlin (smut)

This is a request for CreateTheMemories  I hope you enjoy 😊

WARNING!! This will contain smut so if you do not like that sort of thing please don't read it.!!!!!

Colby had been on tour for 3 months and you missed him so much, he was due back tonight, you decided as you have a few hours to spare you went with Kat to Victoria secrets so you both could get some sexy underwear for when the boys came home.

You found a sexy red Victoria secret set, you knew you would look good, you paid and left and made your way back to the house. ( your outfit below).

You hadn't realised you had been out so long, you only had just under an hour till Colby arrived home, you high fives Kat and said good luck as she had the same plan for sam, you had a shower , dried off curled your hair , out on some make up and ...

You hadn't realised you had been out so long, you only had just under an hour till Colby arrived home, you high fives Kat and said good luck as she had the same plan for sam, you had a shower , dried off curled your hair , out on some make up and slipped into the outfit you brought earlier.

You laid down on the bed and waited, you didn't wait very long before you hear the beep of the front door opening, you waited nervously, you had never done this before, I mean wear anything like this  so you were hoping he would like it.

You see the door open and colby comes in smiling, when he sees you he drops his suitcase and hang his mouth open, you walk over to him

" Colby I missed you so much" you walked over pulling him into a hug

"Caitlin I've missed you to, you look amazing" he said in a deep lustful voice

He start to kiss you neck ,seeing you like that he couldn't control himself, you let out a slight moan he realised he got your sweet spot. You both back up towards the bed you lay down and colby hovers in between your legs, you take off his shirt and he takes off your bra, you turn him over so your straddling him.

Your kiss down his neck to his collarbone , he groaned he loved when you did that , you sat up and removed his belt and removed his pant and left him in just his boxers, you slowly removed them until you his manhood sprung up and hit his toned stomach.

He flipped you over and removed yours and threw them across the room, he laid in between your legs and started to kiss your thighs , you didn't want to. Be teased you just wanted him it had been so long

"Colby no teasing I want you now" you told him

" okay babe" Colby jumps up and lines himself up with entrance

He kisses you and slowly enters you, he gives you time to adjust to his size, you gave him a smile to start moving, he starts to thrust in and out , the room Fills with moans from both you and Colby.

He continued to thrust while kissing your neck

" I..love.. you ...Caitlin " Colby said in between thrusts

"I love you to Colby " you say back while trying to hold back moans

A few more thrust and you could you high coming quickly and colby thrusts were becoming sloppier , shortly after you both become undone and Colby lays beside you and you cuddle into his chest

" you amazing Caitlin I've missed you so much" he said calming his breathing

"So are you Colby and I've missed you too"you cuddled while you fell asleep together.

Hope everyone likes it , this is my first smut so be nice 👍

Feels free to message me for requests , you can have more than one.