1. Vitya [Prologue]

'Vitya!' Yuuri yelled excitedly. 

Viktor turned to look at his husband and smiled. Yuuri's cheeks were flushed and his eyes were shining. 

'YES?' he yelled over the loud music, though Yuuri wouldn't be able to hear either way. 

'I wanna give you a gift,' Yuuri slurred. He was speaking, which meant he was real comfortable right now. Although it's not a surprise since he was incredibly drunk. 

Wrapping himself around Viktor, Yuuri looked up at him with glazed eyes. 

'Watch me, Vitya, and don't ever take your eyes off me.' 

Viktor's eyes widened as Yuuri pulled away and he headed towards the pole Chris had brought into the place they were renting for the party. 

His breath caught in his throat as Yuuri began to strip, taking off one article of clothing after another. Viktor was glad that Yuuri's parents and the Nishigori family had left hours ago. 

Viktor stared on as Yuuri mounted the dance pole with nothing but his boxers on. 

'Woaw, look, your husband is gonna give us all a show,' Minako elbowed him, though she missed his side by at least six inches because she was totally and completely intoxicated. 

Phichit was already recording, probably streaming this live for the entire world to see. Everyone else had taken their phones out to do the same. 

Yuuri was graceful, even in his state, as he spun on the pole and twisted his body sensually. He twirled, holding himself in place by wrapping his legs around the pole. He continued to dance, completely shameless and didn't protest when Chris excitedly joined him in their little strip dance. 

Their bodies meshed together as they graced the room's inhabitants with a show better than Thunder From Down Under's shows. 

Viktor was speechless the entire time. 

Also, turned on. Very turned on. 

But it's too early for that

Viktor took off his dress shirt, revealing a simple cotton shirt under. He made his way towards Yuuri, who was just now stepping off the stage, swaying slightly, with his eyes looking right into Viktor's with a seducing smile. 

Draping his arms around him, Yuuri nearly made Viktor topple to the floor as he gave him an intoxicated smile. 

Eyes shining, he said, 'Did you watch me? I was beautiful, right? You loved it, didn't you?' 

Viktor gulped, his gaze turning to the floor. 

Phichit had begun chanting 'Kiss! Kiss!' in the background. Soon, everyone had joined in his chant and Viktor sighed. He looked at Yuuri, who stared back at him expectantly. 

'I did,' he said before leaning down to kiss Yuuri, whose lips tasted like the liquor he'd been drinking. 

Yuuri smiled happily into the kiss, then bit Viktor's lip, causing him to gasp, and Yuuri shoved his tongue into Viktor's mouth. They remained that way, lips never leaving each other's, for a few moments more. 

Phichit had been taking pictures of this the entire time. 

When they finally pulled away, Yuuri rested his head on Viktor's chest, panting. Viktor's arms remained tightly wrapped around his waist, and both of them breathed heavily.   

The party continued now that the action was over, everything returning to normal. Minako went back to pouring herself a shot of tequila. Yuuri joined her for a few minutes, and they did a couple rounds. Yuuri ended up chugging half a bottle of Vodka before being dragged away from the alcohol by Viktor. 

Yuuri took Viktor's hand and led him into a secluded bedroom, although not very well because he kept bumping into walls and into Viktor. 

There were bedrooms in this place? Honestly, that's genius. 

Yuuri pushed Viktor onto the bed, climbing on top of him slowly. He looked down at his husband and giggled. He was feeling good. He was still in his boxers, as he hadn't bothered to change back into his clothes. 

Viktor could feel himself grow hard again as Yuuri rubbed against him slowly, letting out sounds of pleasure.

No. No, this wasn't right. Yuuri was drunk right now, and it would be unfair of Viktor to take advantage of him like that. 

'No, stop it, darling.' Viktor signed, hoping Yuuri would listen. 

Cocking his head to the side sadly, Yuuri whispered, 'Why?'

'It's not fair. You're intoxicated, love. I don't want our first time to be like this. I want it to be special,' Viktor replied, his eyes pleading. 

Tears began to run down Yuuri's face. 'You don't like it; You don't like me. Am I not good enough? I can be good enough! I can be good enough for you, I promise!' 

Viktor stared, shocked, as Yuuri began to cry, tears spilling onto the bed, and onto Viktor's pants. He sat up quickly, bringing Yuuri into his arms, pleading for him to stop crying, even though he couldn't hear. Minutes went by. 

The Russian pulled away and wiped away a tear from Yuuri's face with his hand. He gave him a small smile. 

'Darling, you're the best I could ever ask for. Please don't think you have to do any of this to make me happy. As long as you're by my side, I won't ask for anything more.' 

***

YAY! THE SEQUEL HAS BEGUN!!!

WELCOME TO MORE LIKE FAMILY  I HOPE YOU'RE PREPARED.