4. Chris

Fun Fact: I enjoy listening to BTS. Kim Nam-Joon [Rap Monster] is my probably my favourite, though I think all the boys are equally talented. 

'Goodbye, darling,' Yuuri smiled tearfully at Yura. The two entered a hug which neither wanted to end. But, alas, they had to. 

'I'll miss you so much, papa,' Yura said with tears running down her face. 

'I will miss you more,' Yuuri replied with a sad tone in his voice. He hugged Yuria again before turning to Phichit. 

'Take care of our house while we're gone,' Yuuri said as he hugged him. The Thai man nodded, 'It'll be just the way you left it.' 

The couple had officially moved into their new home two weeks ago. The last of the boxes had been removed from their old apartment and taken to their new house. 

The house itself was beautiful. It was a blue and white two-story victorian-style house. The inside, of course, was more modern and very roomy. The realtor had said it was a good house for a large family.  

For the family Viktor and Yuuri wanted. 

Viktor said his goodbyes and the couple turned and began to walk towards the airport entrance, carrying their luggage behind them. 

Yura and Phichit stood watching as the two disappeared into the building, and both sighed. 

'Well, we best get back to your parents' place,' Phichit hummed as he nudged Yura lightly. Yura nodded in agreement. She turned around and opened the car door, shutting it lightly when she stepped inside. 

Phichit had parked in the drop-off zone, right in front of the airport entrance. He got into the car and soon they were on their way home.

~~~

'Chris, what are you doing here?' Phichit asked with a surprised expression on his face. 

Chris winked before replying, 'I came to say hi. Vikky and Yuuri are off to Iceland, yes?' 

Phichit nodded. 'Yeah. Come in.' 

Chris sauntered in, carrying a small duffel bag with him. 

Phichit, who was closing the door, noticed this and raised his eyebrow. 'What's with that bag?' 

Chris giggled. 'I'm house-sitting with you. I thought it'd be boring for you to be all alone in this big, empty house. Besides, Yura's gonna be with her boy ninety percent of the time.' 

Phichit rolled his eyes, though sweat began to accumulate on his forehead. His heartbeat had sped up, moving at what seemed like a thousand beats a minute. 

'Right, well. You'll either have to share the couch-bed with me or sleep on the floor. There are guest rooms, but no beds, so.' 

'Okay. I'll just sleep with you, honey.' 

Phichit blushed. He walked into the spacious living room, sitting on the comfortable couch. Chris followed, sitting right next to the Thai man, who tried to keep breathing (and self) under control. He grabbed the Telly remote and turned the SMART TV on with shaky hands. 

'Oh~! Netflix! Let's watch something!' Chris exclaimed with glee. Phichit soundlessly handed him the remote. 

Chris looked through the movies excitedly, and soon the two were watching a movie. 

'According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.' 

'Really, Chrissy?' Phichit groaned, facepalming.

 Chris laughed. 'I love this movie. The meme is dead, but the movie's good!' 

Phichit rolled his eyes but continued to watch the movie. 

Chris snuggled close to the Thai man, laying a blanket he'd taken out of his bag over the two. 

Phichit had relaxed, his heart beat normal, and he brought Chris into his arms, close to him. 

'You're pretty,' Chris smiled said after some time, looking at Phichit with sparkling hazel eyes. The latter blushed. 

'Thank you,' he whispered, 'you're pretty too, Chris.' 

In the background, the movie continued, 'We try not to sting. It's usually fatal for us.' 

The two continued to look at each other in silence, ignoring the idiotic speech of the talking bee. 

Then Chris made a move. He sat up, reaching down to tilt Phichit's head up. Phichit's eyes were wide with anxiety. 

'Is it okay if I do this?' Chris whispered as he brought his face close to the Thai man's, who nodded slightly, eyes glazed over with anticipation. 

Chris's lips were only a fraction of an inch from Phichit's. He stopped. Phichit's breath hitched.

 'Are you sure?' Chris asked again, tentatively. A few seconds passed.

'Y-yes,' was Phichit's reply, low and breathy from having held his breath. 

Their lips met in a hesitant kiss. Chris could taste Phichit's vanilla-flavoured lip gloss, a contrast from his sweet, honey-flavoured lips. 

Phichit grabbed Chris's arms tightly, pulling him closer. They continued to kiss, slowly becoming more comfortable with each other. 

When they pulled away, their faces were flushed, and both were breathing heavily. 

Phichit suddenly gasped, bringing a hand to lips in horror. 

'SEUNG GIL!'