7. Why

FUN FACT 4: I was originally going to give context as to why Yakov asked Viktor if he was gay in the second(?) chapter of Glass Hearts but I got lazy and didn't. I think that was a mistake.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: THERE IS A 7 HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REYKJAVIK & WASHINGTON. THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN A FICTIONAL CITY IN WA. 

(SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!! T_T)

.

.

'NO?' Georgi asked with a finger poised elegantly on his lower lip. 

Josef stared at Yura in shock. Sure, he was used to her temper, but he didn't see what was wrong with Lilia Baranovskaya. 

Yura hadn't even met her, to his knowledge. He ventured to ask, 'Why not?' 

Yura glared at him. 

'Because connections with a history I'd rather forget,' she replied through gritted teeth. She hadn't told Georgi or Josef about Yakov and Lilia's marriage in her early days as a ballet teacher. 

'What history?' Georgi asked pointedly. 

'Yakov,' Yura grimaced. She hadn't mentioned that name in years. 

'Yakov? Lilia's ex-husband? What could he possibly have to do with you?' Josef asked incredulously. 

'I used to live with him.' 

***

'Chris, what the hell are we going to do?' Phichit asked. The hazel-eyed man stared back at him. 

'We can "go steady" as you're so fond of saying,' Chris hummed in reply with a glint in his eyes. 

Phichit nearly makkachoked. 

'Chris, I love you but don't be so pushy,' he deadpanned. 

'Oh! You love me? Wow! I love you too, Phichit! But like, let's go steady!' 

Phichit rolled his eyes but nodded anyway. 

The movie had finished long ago. It was dark in the Katsuki-Nikiforov house, but neither Chris nor Phichit wanted to turn on the lights. It would be like disturbing the peace, ruining the moment. 

The moment at which Phichit and Chris locked lips again, completely forgetting about their earlier 'homosexual supporting cast dilemma' and Seung Gil and anything else other than each other's lips. 

Their kisses were sloppy, full of saliva, wild and hungry, and yet they were sweet and loving at the same time. 

'Oh god, your kisses are so good, I need more,' Chris breathed out when they separated briefly to breathe. 

'C̄hạn t̂xngkār khuṇ*,' Phichit replied, his voice soft and needy. 

***

The sound of Yuuri's soft breaths made Viktor smile. It was 7 AM in Iceland, meaning it was midnight back home. He and Yuuri had gotten back to their hotel at around 11 the previous night.