Switch a n*gga out part 2

Myli

I stirred in the seat before fluttering my eyes open. I sat up in the chair slowly blinking. The lights were blinding cause me to throw my hand up as a shield. I looked around confused before it registered. I dropped my head as my smile grew. He listened I thought. I looked up at the LEGOLAND NEW YORK amusement park sign. I had just sent him a tiktok about it days prior.

Justin walked around to the trunk and pulled out a book bag before coming to open my door. I gave him a kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you stink. I've been obsessed since I seen that tiktok"

He pecked my lips again before slipping his hand over mine. "I know bae. Even my shit been having mad videos of niggas at legoland"

"Ou, I wanna buy us some lego sets. They look mad fun" We stood in the middle of a long ass line. It was late afternoon on a saturday so it was expected. I was feigning to get inside. We finally got called to the next ticket agent. We stood there with a blank smile as we waited for her to acknowledge us.

She looked at us like she was less than amused to be there. "Good afternoon. Welcome to Legoland. Im Casey. Would you be interested in a season pass or a one day ticket today" Her voice was much more delightful. You would've never guessed by her face.

"Hey there Casey. Yeah I would love two one day tickets" He said to her with a smile. I shifted my eyes from him to her. I had to purse my lips to keep from laughing. She looked up at him with admiration.

She nodded before tapping on the screen in front of her. Tickets started to print out the machine. She grabbed those before turning back to us with a wide smile.

"Perfect. That would be 203.45"

Justin waved his card over the monitor as it took his payment. She pulled out a brochure and placed it under the tickets before handing everything over to us.

"If this is your first here this brochure is a life saver. Inside is a map. Everything inside the amusement is labeled on the map by color. If you have any questions, lost an item or need an onsite medic, there are multiple info desk around the park" She paused for a minute to look at me "wow you guys look just alike. Is this your sister" she said shifting her eyes back to Justin.

"His sister? Bi-" Just squeezed my shoulder as he lead me into the park. I looked up at him with my head tilted "Why did she just try to play with me"

He chuckled shaking his head before shrugging "I told you, you my son. Nothing else to it"

I gasped when I realized I didnt get to bring a bathing suit. I dropped my shoulders as I looked at him. "I didn't bring a bathing suit" I whined as I dragged my sentence. Justin held up the book bag. I perked up as my I rose my eyebrows.

"You think imma lack like that?" He said with a smug look. I laughed as I took the bag from him. We found the nearest bathroom to change into. I looked over my outfit very surprised. Everything fit perfectly, more importantly it was actually cute. I loved that he paid attention to everything about me. Justin stood outside the door as I walked out.  He walked up on me pretending to spit game.  I giggled as I did a 360 modeling the outfit.

***

We walked away from the rollercoaster with tears coming out our eyes. I had been having a blast the whole time I have been here. This was probably my favorite date we have been on. He impressed me how he only got better. We walked amongst the crowd hand in hand. He could barely get his words out as he pointed to the building in front of us. He basically dragged me as he ran over to the arcade.