Chapter 1

Sorry in advance, I'm not sure if this one is as good as the last one, but I am sure that the next...I mean yeah. I'm not sure if this one is as good as the first. But enjoy anyways!!

----

"Wait, stop" The brown haired woman grabbed the male by the throat and slammed him down. Sweat was being rolled down her neck and stained her sports bra.

"I will not stop. You're fucking sloppy. There's no fucking way I can train you all if all you do is look like damn idiots!" Nirvana yelled out loud to the boy on the ground."i-i..""no excuses, go. Now" Nirvana growled, the alpha in her screamed at the boy. She had been the packs greatest warrior, and her pack's warriors were growing weak, of course, it wasn't the alphas fault it was just...no one could explain. Nirvana had just finally turned 16 when she gets to the age she will run the pack, she was happy to do so and was very proud. She wasn't exactly too keen on finding her mate, especially if he couldn't fight like a warrior, but that didn't want her to stop wanting and fawning over one.
Walking into the pack house she slipped on a shirt and sighed. "Help! Help!" Nirvana heard he help cries of her little brother. "Avner? What's wrong?" She asked as he pressed his face into his sister's leg. Her nine-year-old brother had been so innocent, she knew about their first child and made it her job to keep her little brother safe.
"The girl she said she didn't like me! None of the girls said they ever wanted to be my mate because I am the alpha's son" he cried into her pants and this made her mad. "Now why would they say that?" She asked and rubbed his back. All he did was sniffle and whine.
"Hey, well it's their loss and you're only 9 so don't go crazy yet okay?" She stated and rubbed his head as he nodded. "Where's dad?" She asked and he pointed outside. Going to the back she looked around and only heard giggles being made over to the side of a large garden area.
"Really guys?" She asked and her father's head had been shown slightly. "What?" "Outside. Where the food grows. It's disgusting." "You won't be saying that for long" she heard her mother's voice and she sat up.
"Mom! Shirt what the f-" she refrained herself from cursing as her father cast a glare. She laid back down and began to place her shirt on. Tapping on her foot her mother shot up.
"I'm good!" She stretched and did a small giggle, she was jealous of her mother, everything about her beautiful, her face, her breast and her hair. But unfortunately, she had only gotten most of her father's features.
"Did you need something?""Well, depends. You said I'm supposed to...train but how-""Daddy!" A screeching tell had come from the inside. Her brother had run past her and ran into Claw.
"People are here! There in the woods!" This sent an alarm through his body and he gave his son to Aaliyah.
"Go get my sister and get them somewhere safe. Nirvana you come with me" she nodded and followed her father. Luke came or from the side and looked at both of hem. "I've gotten reports that they've seen black specs crossing into one area over to the south side. They are quick and fast" claw nodded, him and Luke shifting. Nirvana not able to shift she could still run as fast as them. Getting to the south side of the pack lines. Her father told them to split but stay close.
As she neared to the side she heard something behind her. Swinging her arm her forearm had hit another. It was a male in a black type suit, covering everything but his eyes. She quickly brought her hand over but he grabbed it.
"Shit" she mumbled. Having a plan she began to twist and was able to throw him off. She lunged forward and swung his arm that reached to her. She was struck but only was phased slightly.
Grabbing onto her hair he pulled her and tried to hit her neck, her blocking it with her hand. Lifting her legs she swung over and grabbed his neck with her legs flipping them over. She was able to pin him and placed her hand on his jugular.
"Who are you" she demanded and he threw some type of weapon up, latching it around her neck and pulling her down, her eyes widened and she grabbed it but yelled in pain as she did so. Falling down onto her knees she began to let out a scream.
"Let her go" hearing her father's voice she opened an eye, his nails elongated on the other guy's neck. 
"Or I will tear your throat out" immediately he let her go. Nirvana began to take the wearing off of her neck and touched it.
"Fucking burns.." she mumbled. "Who are you, speak now" raising his hand he slowly began to take the mask off. "I am beta Andrew of the Bloodrose assistant pack. I have been sent here by the son of the alpha who is currently becoming alpha, I had come with a message..."
"Was your message here to hurt my daughter" claw growled and bring his nails closer. "No, I apologize for my...abrupt entrance. I had meant it much harm." He stated. "My message was to tell you..or to see if you will sign a treaty with my alpha" claw lifted his brow and slowly removed his hand.
Nirvana was confused, of course, she had heard of the pack but she had no idea that they were truly real, they have been hidden fair to well. "But this all really included you shocking the hell out of me" she growled and stepped forward.
"I am sorry. But I came to an urgent. Our...current alpha will soon die. Hunters have begun to roam. Some coming here and we know how great your pack is, we can help your warriors train if you allow us. Please tell me your answer and I shall return with the son." Claw took a moment and stiffened.
"Go. I expect you to be here tomorrow" he stated quickly and turned his head. Nirvana blinked and soon he was gone. "He's gone...." she mumbled and furrowed her brows looking around.
"Yes." Taking a breath she touched her neck and shook her head. "Damn..."
+++

"I have returned" Leon stated as he entered the pack house going up to his current alphas quarters. 
"Where..." Leon's eyes widened as he saw his friend kneel at his father's bedside.

"I am alpha now...my father is dead. What news you bring" the male stood up and moved the sheet over his father's face.

"They will sign, they expect us to come tomorrow. I suggest we pack now"
"Okay, we leave in the morning. You stay here, your mate and I are the only ones going. I need someone to watch as I am gone. I will send for trainers once I am finished. If plans have changed I will bring them to us."

"Yes, alpha Romanoff"