Chapter 3

"Half my warriors will come with you"
"And half my warriors will be with you. Once my warriors contact me with results they will leave, and I shall do the same" they looked at each other, eye to eye and shook hands.

"And my daughter. What-"
"She will be treated correctly. No harm will come to her at all. Do not worry" both their hands gripped each other's, the tension between them showed that they both didn't like each other and soon they both released their hands.

Tina squeaked softly and looked at her best friends daughter.
"You know what this means!?"
"Uh...no?"
"Two generations of the alpha's daughter have mated with alphas! Depending...."

"This pack would be 3 times big, it's combined with your mothers, then your fathers. And maybe.." Lilliana had stated as she rubbed her tummy.

"I don't think that it will, have you seen his pack? I mean heard of it? And...I don't think so" she rubbed her head and heard a cry from the doorway.

"Why is my sister leaving! She can't leave!" A little bit ran in and hugged Nirvana.
"Hey Avner, and don't worry....I'll be back to visit don't worry" she rubbed his head and grabbed her small bag.

"But...who's gonna play with me when mom and dad can't?"
"Don't worry about it. You'll have someone to play with." She kissed his head and walked away, not knowing Carter had been watching but quickly walked away before she could notice and was outside talking on the phone. He seemed a bit mad and forcefully shoved his phone into his pocket.

Claw stood little ways in front of him and asked what was going on.
"We will be delayed a day, they shall arrive tomorrow..."

"What happened" Claw tried not to demand but it was Impossible for it to not happen.
"A prisoner I had...he's dead now and a problem with our mechanics. Only a day's fix so no worries"

She had turned back inside and slowly walked back to her room where her mom, Tina, Avner and Lilliana sat.

"My baby girl is leaving us.." Aaliyah sniffles and rubbed her face.
"Well, I'll be leaving tomorrow, not today." Nirvana walked over and hugged her crying mom. Looking up at her she smiled.

Tina and Lilliana were comforting, Lilliana was skeptical about all this -and made everyone seem like a threat to her.

"I need to go do something right quick, I'll be back"
"Tina, could you check on her?"
Tina lifted her head and smiled.
"Of course" she walked off and now only her brother, and her mother was in the room.

"I'm guessing Carter will be sleeping in another room, depending on how your father reacts."
"He will be. And I will not negotiate" Claw said from the room, Avner running and jumping into his father's arms.

"Why is sister leaving!? Can't she stay with us and her mate? I don't want her to leave!"
"Don't worry champ, she...won't be far. I don't want them to leave either."
+++
Nirvana was wondering around the pack house late at night, she couldn't stop thinking and was having trouble sleeping. She talked with her parents for a while before she met Harper, her mates third in command. She seemed nice. They barely talked but it was because she was busy.

Nirvana walked down the stairs but stopped immediately, a familiar scent going to her nose. She took a small breath and was ready to turn around.
"Don't..." She felt her heart race and she bit her lip.

She wanted to turn around and see him but she just listened to him.
"No one else can hear us but us...don't be so rowdy. Your heartbeat is making much noise. But it makes sense" she felt his hands travel from her back to her sides. She felt like she was melting, her body heated up and stepped forward loving her hair.

"Listen uh..."
"Don't worry, we will be alone soon enough. Don't worry about it." He stated before she felt a whoosh of wind hit her and she turned around to see no one. She took a breath and quickly ran back to her room.

+++

"I know it's not my place...and it's probably evident. But the alpha seems to like you. He has an interest in you" Nirvana looked to the side. A woman with dark hair looked at her, it was Harper.

"Oh" was all she could say. Usually, she would be hanging out or at least training, it was summer so school wasn't a big problem.
"You'll be riding with me and the alpha, others should be coming soon" nirvana nodded as she saw her bag being loaded into one BMW. A sigh came out of her mouth as she said goodbye to the rest of her family, soon getting into the car with her new mate.

she didn't say anything due to it feeling awkward.
Carter usually only talks when needed, so he's simply quiet, but he always talks to his wolf.

"I want to touch her...i want to feel her. I know you won't be able to suppress the urge to make her ours much longer, I say we...finished her off once we step into our room"
"no," Carter growled into his wolf and his wolf growled back, instead of his wolf and him being best friends they usually always fought for dominance, not liking each other for periods of times. He blew out his nose as he leads the rest of some of the warriors off to his pack which was only a few hours drive, Nirvana didn't think that both their packs lived in the same state, at least she thought.

She decided to stay awake the entire time, not wanting to sleep, even though she was fighting the urge to close her eyes and start snoring. she watched as they had entered the pack and her eyes widened. she had no idea it would be this big, even quiet, but then it's what to be expected.

"Harper, take the car to its place. Get Leon to set everyone up. Nirvana, get out and grab your bag" nirvana had nodded as she watched him get out and did as he said.

As soon as she had her bag in her hand he grabbed the other and started to drag her to his own pack house, usually, you would smell different wolves but there was no smell, probably due to the fact that they could hide their scent and wanted it kept like that.

Walking with him, they entered the pack house and it wasn't as crowded but yes there were others, they stared at her but stopped immediately after a look they had gotten. She was quickly pulled into a room, no doubt it was. It was simple, not many decorations but everything was just in an order you could say.

As the door was closed her eyes widened. She felt her wolf scratch the back of her head getting a headache and turned to him, her body was screaming towards him and she felt weaker at the sight of him.

"I was hiding my smell, more difficult than expected to hide it from you. But as you can see I didn't want you to...not yet anyways." He went towards her and pulled her by the waist.

"You shouldn't do that, not from me anyway."
Nirvana tried to keep it cool, but as long as he had his hands around her she wanted to drop.
"I had to." His hands had seemed to roam, he grabbed her chin and made her look at him. His features were sharp and had made her speechless.

"You're mine from here on out" he stated roughly and moved her face to kiss her, her eyes closed and legs became together. She was lost in the kiss and didn't realize she was being pressed against his bed, sinking in and being surprised that it was so soft. His hands slid up the middle of her thigh which had sent signals of need and destruction.

She widened her eyes and shot her hand up, punching him in his face and making him turn his head.
"Ngh..." he pressed his hand to his nose and glared at the woman beneath him.
"Sorry, I just..." she kept her frame up but had wanted to sink in and cuddle with him, or maybe even more.

"My fault, but don't expect me to wait a long time. You seem good with children, so I'll put you in charge of them with violet. I expect children soon also" he got up from her and her eyes widened.

"Excuse me?" All he did was walk towards a two-door room and opened it.
"Closet." He stated and walk d to another door.
"Bathroom. All my things are On the left side. And telling by how many and how large your bags are you'll need that space." He turned towards her and crossed his arms.

She furrowed her brows and sighed softly.
"I need to check in things for now" he stated and fixed himself opening the door.

"Violet, up here now. I need you to take my mate down to the children's ring."
"Mate? Right...I heard you coming in with a woman."
"Hurry up"

He turned to her for a moment and furrowed his brows.
"Someone's going to come up here with you. Take you to where you'll be going. Then you'll come with me in a bit and start your training."

"Training? I already have training.."
"Assassin training, Vana. We're assassins. We hunt. We find. We kill. We take." He stated and when she looked up she saw something different. His eyes were pierced black with red irises. She never in her life had seen anything like it and he vanished before her eyes.

She felt her heart race and her body quiver, her mate. Her mate made her afraid at that moment. She couldn't let it show, she didn't want the fear in her heart to ride after what she just witnessed.

"Hey! The name's Violet! You must be nirvana?" She jumped out of her trance and scrambled off of the bed.
"Uh...yeah. Yeah I am"

"Alrighty. From what I'm hearing you're good with kids. So you'll be with me. I take care of the little ones" looking at Violet she noticed her tummy.

"Yeah, the pregnant lady taking care of the kids. Cliche. And kids in a pack full of assassins, don't worry" considering she was thinking about she shook her head and nodded.

"Okay, so yeah my name's Violet. So I'll go ahead and start talking some things down with you" Nirvana had followed and looked around, it was actually empty, it confused her.

"There won't be any type of introduction to the pack for you, safety measure so in time you will learn everyone's name and so forth, but in general in about 2 days everyone will know, because of your mark. And first, every alpha female and male has to mark their mate within 2 days of the meeting. The mating, that's all up to the female. I know I shouldn't be telling you this, the alpha should but he's not so much of a talker"

Trying to take this is all in nirvana placed her hand onto her neck and widened her eyes. She didn't expect to be marked so soon, especially when it's a time limit. At least the mating was her choice.

They both arrived at an area and violet opened the door. There was an area with playing kids, then toddlers and then what t seemed to be new horns.
"After they all turn 13 we begin training so these are all 12 and under in case you don't like any other kid past a certain age." She stated and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It seems like alpha-" she was I tutored when a little girl ran over and tripped in front of them.
"Ow...oh...hello!!" The little girl jumped up and waved at nirvana.

"Uh...hello" nirvana bent down and smiled. Her smile seemed to stop the room of crying babies, rowdy pre-teens, tween and everything stood still.
"My names Maggie! You're very pretty but I've never seen you before. Sorry if I came over here to fast, mommy says I move to fast and-" Maggie cut herself off and took a breath.

"I wanted to be the first to meet you miss Luna" she whispered and giggled at all the kids her age and above had heard.
"What's a Luna?" Some kid asked another and was hit in the head by a girl.
"Stupid. Alpha's mate who you think??" The boy shrugged and crossed his arms.

+++
"So miss Luna. Or nirvana. Sorry. Are you gonna train with the others? You look like you're supposed to be training with the adults that aren't adults."

"You mean teens? Like 15-17?" Nirvana looked at a coloring book Maggie was coloring in.
"Yeah! They are so awesome! But then you have to see the really big adults! Like Mr alpha...and..is it okay that I have a crush on me alpha?"

Nirvana looked at the girl and shuffled her head.
"Sure, but you shouldn't crush on someone older than you"
"I know, he's just so awesome. But he never talks...he doesn't come down here but he likes babies." She took note of that and nodded.

Not before long she was being taken towards an empty outside area. Violet suddenly vanished out of thin air, just like Carter. She just stood there for a moment and sighed before the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She lifted her head quickly but all of a sudden she had seen a fist come flying to the side of her face and she blocked.

Panic coming to her chest. Another fist but not from this person's arm came flying in and she blocked again. She punched and moved to the way. But she didn't see bodies, she saw shadows. Three of them came toward her, she couldn't smell them so it made it harder on her.

She blocked list of the shots she could before her eyes turn black and it seemed like veins came to the sides of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around the two arms of the other assailants when they tried to grab from the sides, doing that she raised them up and dropped them but they were gone.

The 'fight' went on for a bit to the point where it tired her. She was kicked back and had her leg planted down into the ground. Her nails had elongated and were able to land one hit. Usually, she didn't work this hard. She watched at each other protected each other and aimed her eyes at one.

She charged at that one kicked the other two away before grabbing the one person and bending their arm a certain way, kicking both their legs and dropping them to the ground her nails to this person's neck.

She looked up and the other two were running, but stopping immediately as hey got a. Its closes and bowed.
"Dismissed. Nirvana, let her go" her hands had reaped the woman under her and she furrowed her brows. Her eyes going back to normal.

Carter stepped from the shadows and waved the three off, their masks coming off. It was Leon, Harper and some other woman. She guesses Leon and Harper were mates, considering he wrapped his arms around her as they left.

"What the hell was that!" She shouted as soon as they were gone. She went up to him and glared. He looked at her with a straight face and she growled and tried to hit him. He blocked her quickly and this made her keep trying. Soon turning into a full-blown rage for her. She finally got him in the jaw and she yelled out.

"You're an asshole!" She tried to walk away but he grabbed her arm and furrowed his brow.
"Where do you think you're going? You have no idea where you are going." She stopped her foot and hissed, only making him think and wrap his arms around her waist.

"I might have an idea! And let go of me!" She raised her arm again but was just suddenly thrown down, but softly. Her eyes widened as her back hit the ground and him onto of her quickly.

"Don't be ridiculous." He leaned down and moved her hair from both sides of her neck.
"What are you doing...you can't...you can't mark me here! It's out in the open!" She whispers yelled lightly. She did want to be marked. It. It exactly like this.

"I prefer it this way. Besides, you'll be able to pick where we mate. I think that would be better unless you want me to pick and you want to pick where I mark you." He stated. She was about to say but realized he could pick the middle of the entire pack, she closed her mouth and turned her head.

He didn't say anything else and just moved his fingers all over, picking a side and leaning down, her hearing and feeling his breathing against her skin, she took a breath and counted but felt the bite before she could get ready for it and grabbed at his shirt from the small pain, closing her eyes and whining softly.

He marked her and for once the world seemed different in her eyes from the ground.