Chapter 4

When you see ♥️ in the chapter somewhere below it gets slightly R-Rated. So viewer discretion for people who don't want to see it, and a 🔮 to when/where it stops. A 🍨 when it gets mild and 🍧 when the mild ends. Only posting this in case I forget to I. Later halter.
-------

"Mph..." nirvana looked at herself in the mirror. She still couldn't grasp the fact that her mark had been placed on her and it had already been a week already. She let out a sigh and pushed her hair behind her ear and brushed her teeth.

As she leaned over the sink to use her mouthwash she felt hands grip at her waist and she shot her head up and glared at him.

"Is there a problem with holding you?" Squinting she spit it her toothpaste and turned to him.

"Maybe, I'm brushing my teeth" he stated and grabbed her chin.

He pushed her against the sink and held her tightly, his eyes had slowly begun to glaze over black but had shifted back. A growl came from his chest and he moved away. It seemed like he was fighting and he sat down in the bathtub. He was shirtless and he crossed his arms and legs looking to the side.

"Hurry and get to the front. Harper is waiting for you" he demanded. And she sighed walking out hearing the door slam behind her. Thinking she pressed her ear to the door.

"Damn, you need to stop. You need to fucking control yourself. I can't-do this every time" he said to himself, she figured he was talking to his wolf, she heard a zipping sound and something dropped to the floor, her eyes widening and realizing what he was doing, a blush running to her face but thrown she heard a deeper voice.

"I want her now. I need her now...we can't keep doing this to ourselves...we're wasting time. We need to...she's still here..." Nirvana widened her eyes and grabbed the things she needed and ran out. She thought for a moment, that was probably his wolf, taking control and speaking.

She walked down the stairs as she felt eyes on her, she's always felt eyes on her when she exited and she found Harper at the front.

"Nirvana, you're on time. Come let's go" she followed the woman and she heard her sigh.

"Something wrong?" She asked and she turned her head.

"I don't know...it's just Leon..." she had gotten to know Harper, Leon, and Violet a lot more. All three of them becoming friends but it slightly being weird since she was 18 while they were...over a hundred years old probably.

"It's been 40 years and he still...doesn't exactly want kids. Yet. I mean yeah I have all the time in the world but then..he said he isn't ready but we've been together for over 40 years. It's fucking ridiculous. Fucking Scarlett and Violet are having a goddamn baby and they've been together for half our time. Oh my god"

"At least Carter isn't like that. He's only like 25 and all he wants is a kid.," she stated and nirvana's eyes widened.

"Ah...sorry. I don't want to put pressure on you or something."

"Uh okay...not like I'm planning on any time soon" she stated and looked seeing a shed.

"A shed?"