Chapter 2

"Damn...where is my signing pencil.." Claw growled as he went through his drawers.
"this one?" Aaliyah held up his gold pen with diamonds on it, his father gave it to him as a present when he was small. 
"thank you, love, where is nirvana?"
"she is playing with Xavier, don't worry" Aaliyah smiled.

"claw?!" Lillian's voice could have been heard down the hall.
"yes?" Lilliana had gone inside her brother's office.
she was pregnant. a huff had come from her breath and she placed her hand on her hips.
"why didn't you tell me that..you are going to sign a treaty with a pack we never knew about?!" Claw wanting to explain was only interrupted by Luke.

"Claw, they're here" getting his mate and sister out of there he had his beta to his side. he went to the pack entrance and greeted both of them.
"You are alpha Romanoff? You look quite young"
"I am his son, my father died last night me taking the mantle of alpha today" doing a curt nod he led them in.
"I trust you know what you are doing? and I give my respect" Carter, who was now alpha Romanoff had nodded.

"I do, I only suggest you make the right decision"
"do not test me" making a quick comment claw held back the urge to growl. as they walked, The other woman who he was with glanced around them, not in their assassin uniforms had made things seem easier and non-threatening. There was a faint smell in the air but it didn't see as threatening so he didn't mind the smell.

Aaliyah had been by the door holding her son, he was small for his age but he was smart, she quickly opened the door as other pack members stared at the four of them, as they entered his office that's when the real thing began. for hours and hours, they talked, writing the conditions down and getting the thing all into print.

+++

"God..its really hot today isn't it?" Nirvana had mumbled to her friend that was slumped beside her.
"yeah, yeah...isn't the alpha signing a treaty today?" he asked her, the boy's name was Xavier.
"Yeah, and it's with one of the deadliest packs out there, the blood rose assassin pack, man I would give my all to train with them, their assassins! they assassinate for money but no wolf or no mate of another. that..s a pack I want this one to be, fighting wise since all these lazy asses can't-do anything for shit. But I only fight when needed of course"

Xavier laughed and grabbed his water gun.
"you have a point miss future luna" he slowly began to load his gun and did a smirk, it was obvious that they weren't mates, but best friends.
"you know, I have an idea..."

"Yeah?" she asked and sat up, seeing as he loaded his gun, she did the same.
"What if you ask your dad to train with them?"

"You sure he would let that happen?"
"Don't know...depends" she sprayed him and they both went off spraying each other.

~~~~

"You train my pack as a treaty...this can work. But none of them will become an assassin with you." The male rubbed his small forming beard and leaned back.

"Of course alpha Greyson." Before he had to sign A smell came through Carter's nose and he growled standing he set his pen down.
"Give me...a moment" Claw knew what this had meant someone of his pack was going to be a part of theirs, he just hoped it wasn't anyone vital.

"Calm yourself, try not to pose a threat to them" his wolf hissed to him and walked calmly seeing a brunette hold a water gun in her hand and another male pressed against her. His scent blocking her mate's scent just a bit. Before he learned to kiss her he grabbed the neck of the other one slamming him into a tree.

"Wait for what...shit who..."
"I am Alpha Romanoff of the Bloodrose. Now you try to kiss her again I'll snap your neck." He dropped the male and all he did was look at Nirvana.

"well shit, sorry van but you got yourself a boy problem" he stated and backed up slowly signaling it was her problem now, seeing the shock in claws eyes.

"And you, name" Alpha Romanoff turned to her.

"Holy Fucking Shit" she retorted with her eyes widened. Carter lifted a brow and she shook her head.
"I mean..Nirvana..it's Nirvana." she coughed and rubbed the back of her head.
"forget what I said of the terms of the treaty, I want her to be taken with me and I get the group or people who you want my pack to train"

"I am not giving my daughter to you" turning only slightly.
"then I will take her by force" claw growled and felt her arm being grabbed.
"let go of my daughter or I will slaughter you"
"give me my mate before i..will slaughter your entire pack" before anything else happened Aaliyah walked towards them and pulled claws ear to the side.

"why can't you and people ever get along claw! you remember when you decided to take me and look how that turned out, at least maybe this time you would suggest her being taken with the consent and getting stuff in return, let's all be friends for once in our long lives" Aaliyah had placed her hands on her waist and huffed.

"we shall....agree to more in my office..." Carter did a nod and turned toward his mate.
"I suggest you pack to move" he grabbed her arm which sent sparks through her arm and he left.