Chapter 8

"God woman...you know you kill me with this?"
"Yes, yes I do" Nirvana placed her hands around his collar neck and pulled him into a kiss. They were shopping and together seemed like a regular human couple. She was planning on being with him that night, finally finishing the mating processes. 

She was shopping for that moment but of course didn't tell him. He had his arms wrapped around her and hummed into her neck. She saw Victoria's Secret and pulled him in.
"I don't wanna...what do you need from here?"
"What do you mean? I need new clothes. All that working out and fighting has made my ass look a bit bigger...and I only have clothes I brought from home...Speaking of home I need to call my mom sooner or later."

"Maybe when we're driving back, you only sleep during a car ride so yeah"
"True, hey do you think I should eat a new phone? I want to get the iPhone 7. My screens cracked on this one" she held up her current phone and he took it.

"Of course, what size of underwear are you?" He asked and began to wrap his arms around her waist.
"Look for a regular small, maybe try an extra small in boy shorts. Thank you " she kissed his cheek and got from him towards the PINK section.

Carter let out a huff and just walked around, he had been gaining stares till he had gone over to her. He looked down to what she was looking at and snatched the underwear she had in her hand.
"Hey! You can't just do that!" She stayed quiet as he held it.

"Sorry, but really? It seems a bit..." he looked at her then leaned back looking downwards and shook his head.
"Get this size" he stated and held it to her as she snatched it back. He saw some Bras in her other hand and crossed his arms.
"I think you're bigger than those, it would be good to try them on"

"Well, no shit Sherlock. You think I would just buy some small as bras?" He raised his hands as he watched his mate go into the fitting rooms, looking at which one she had gotten in and waited by the door. It was around 10 minutes before he got bored of waiting and looked around to make sure no cameras or person was around to see him slip underneath the door. He watched her for a moment, she not noticing through her side mirror, he fixed himself and walked forward.

He hugs her from behind, his lips slowly pressing against her bare neck, and his hands slipping from her waist; one to her lower body and one to her higher. Her breath hitched under his touch. Feeling her body gain goosebumps from him.
"We're in public you know?" She whispered softly but slightly surprised her chin rising as his lips moved down to her jaw.

"That's the thrill of it Vana, you should know him by now" He softly growls into her ear. His lower hand starts to unbutton her pants and he placed his hand inside pressing his fingers through her underwear while his higher hand caresses her chest that was slightly bare due to the revealing bra.

His wolf had wanted to go down right there and had taken control, but decided to let her not know it was him. He placed his lips against her cheek and slowly twirled her around so their chest would be touching. He moved up slowly and held onto her arms, sliding them up above her head as he occupied his lips with hers, his wolf and him not fighting for dominance anymore and going along with it together.

He used both hands to bring hers above her head and used his knees to spread her legs placing the curve of his body against her. Nirvana's pants ready dropping to the floor he pressed himself against her pelvis making him groan and her gasp.
+++

"This is wonderful...Nirvana is it?" The tall toned male states as he leaned against a tree. A smirk came to his lips as he watched a video of the couple walking around the mall, hand in hand and both of them smiling.

"The boy looks so sure of himself. I will get those years back with her...engage now" he stated into a small com in his ear and closed his eyes with a smirk. He got off to the tree and walked towards his van, he wanted it to be big enough to hold a wolf in case this stuff is how powerful as they say it to be.

Carter had his arm around nirvana's waist, they had been at the mall for hours and now she had wanted to go home.
"I think we're done for the day, we can go ahead and go home you know? I'm really tired?" She was really tired she just wanted to set everything up, to get herself ready for a few hours and after he would be done doing whatever she would also be ready and presto the mating process would be done.

He kissed her on the cheek and nodded nirvana stretched for a moment as she saw a blind lady drop her bags, being as nice as she is she helped the lady and as she did so something popped in her face and a purple smoke went into her face making her stand and cough.

Carter immediately got down on his knee to help her as the woman talked.
"Oh! I'm so sorry that must be my drinking powder. I'm sorry that it popped" The blind woman stated and cleaned her things up quickly and stood.
"My got wanna wash that out quickly...it's stained and hurts the eyes" Carter looked down at nirvana who was rubbing her eyes and they both looked back at that woman. Seeing as she was done now.

"Hey, are you okay?" He had asked her and she nodded.
"Yeah yeah...where did the lady go?" She asked and he just shook his head, gathering her things and began to help her walk towards the exit out to their car. As they made it to the car Carter got in the front seat and rubbing his chin, feeling a beard form.

"I'm gonna shave.." he mumbled softly and stretched softly. Nirvana wasn't paying any attention and was staring off into space.

"He wouldn't mind..." she thought to herself and she bit her lip, making Carter look off to the side and see her.
"What's she planning..." he lifted a brow at her expression as she glanced at him.
He glanced at her and rolled his eyes as he started up the car and began to drive off towards the woods. No one was with them and they were secluded, it was a secret passageway and he got through to the pack ground quite quickly.

They got out at separate times and each went on their own way, Carter needing to do some paperwork and train some of the rest of her pack. It was soon before they had to leave because the training was so close to an end. She quickly ran to her room and smiled. She looked at the clothes she bought and picked out the ones she was going to wear after a shower.

She placed them down and stretched onto her bed, realizing she needed to ask Carter a question. She got up and quickly went to his office, but stopping once she heard voices.
"Leon, she's just...she's...." Nirvana furrowed her brows and backed up from the door. She felt a buzzing in her ears and her eyes watered but it soon subsided and she pressed her ear to the door.

Before she could hear anything else she felt a foul scent hit her nose and she stepped away going to the side for a second. Soon she began to sneeze, a lot of people going to her asking if she was okay. She tried to speak but it was also causing something to arise in her throat, she fell down, not being able to breathe, the commotion making Carter storm out his office.