Chapter 9

Please forgive me for what I have done *inserts laughing emoji*

-----------

"Where is she?!" Carter yelled at all the people in front of him, some male, some female but they were all warriors in his eyes. They were supposed to be tracking his mate but they came back to say that her scent went dead. Trying to keep calm he smashed his fist into the wall. The warriors winced at him for a moment before looking straight gain.

"Get out my face" he started strongly and they all scattered.

"Alpha...you have to realize that his scent was there...you have to consider the possibility that it's him."
"I know damn, Scarlett. Don't you think I considered it? If he's taken her then who knows what the hell is going to do to her. She may seem strong physically but sometimes she can't take everything all at once, this is fragile on her. He will kill her once he gets what he wants no matter what. And that's me"

"Carter!" A yell came from the female's lips as her body jolted upwards, only to be brought back down by some chains that were on her arms, legs, neck, and waist. She hissed in pain as the silver and wolfsbane covered chain dug into her skin.

"Carter isn't here sweetheart, yes he's still alive unfortunately but he won't be, and neither will you" Her eyes opened fully and her vision came to focus, it was dark but she could still see a figure in front of her some ways, sitting in a chair cross-legged. In front of both of them was a set of bars, she was in a prison-like cell.

She moved back towards the wall away from the unknown man.

"Don't move away from me now...you have such a pretty feature on you....don't go back into the dark..." Hanzo stated as he leaned towards her, lifting a brow and moving his feet between her legs and moved them apart, making her body hit the small chains. A small trail of blood ran between her legs onto the floor.

"Ah...what is this? Are you like 18? Correct? Your heat is on, I mean if you did then you have your period your heat comes and..oh look at me, talking about something I wouldn't know about...but of course down to business, I'll tell you a story let's start in the beginning...back years and years before your mate was a twinkle in his father's eye...."

"Brother! Good to see you how was your trip?" The short-haired male stated seeing his brother coming towards him.

"It was simply exquisite. I've never seen so many humans together" Hanzo stated and raised his hands to his head."I'm glad you liked the part..." The other stated with a small scowl, he really hated humans, their wars against each other and their ignorant leaders.

"I've also met someone...or rather I should say, my mate..." His brothers face lit up and stretched his hands.

"That's brilliant! When will I meet this woman?! What pack is she from? Does she know who we are? What we do?" Hanzo laughed, he knew his brother was strict about the old ways, he was old school.

"Their name is Jesse..and know they don't know but I shall tell them...and they don't have a pack. I'm afraid if I bring them in too soon you would disapprove..but of course, I want to take with them alone before they meet everyone."

"You and your ways, how could I disapprove? But as you wish, I expect to meet them before I give the pack to you. Now I have to go back to Alexandria...she's expecting me." Even if they all were old school, they respected their female mates and treated them like goddesses, no matter what, unlike the humans. Hanzo watched his brother go off to the packed house and his face turned into a scowl, he loved his brother but his brother's ways were...just too old. It was 1967, so what Hanzo had kept a secret was the biggest one of them all. He got away from his pack and went to the human city, lifting his head and walking to an old apartment building where his mate was, the human scent radiating off of the apartment door, he knocked three times and he saw his mate at the door, freshly out of the shower.