Chapter 10/End

"I love you"

"I know"
"Then why do we fight?"
"Good way to blow off steam?" Nirvana stared at her mate, they were both naked in their bed.
"I hate it but i als love it, i don't know why?" She placed her head onto his chest.
"I guess we just have a love hate relationship then, nothing too bad..it's just us" he kissed her head and rubbed her hair.

"I've been meaning to talk to you though, i just need to well tell i guess."

"Sure, whats up?"

"When are you going to start to be able to have kids? I mean you already can but when do you think you'll be ready? Soon? Maybe a year from now?" this was the first time she ever heard this type of tine from him, and him out of all people asking for kids?

"Excuse me? I'm not exactly in the mood for having kids, probably not anytime soon."
"What? What do you mean? You don't want any? Why?" he lifted up, the blanket falling off of his chest. She let out a small but not offensive scoff.

"Something wrong? I mean it's not exactly unusual for someone not wanting to have kids, why are you in a hurry? We have years and years ahead, don't go crazy"

"How many? Of course i want children why do you think i'm asking now?" Carter's face turned sour. He got up and got dressed.

"What are you doing? Whats going on?"
"I lost you once, i basically almost killed you. And you're telling me you don't want kids? I dont- i dont under fucking stand"

"Okay okay...you're getting a bit overdramatic, it's just kids okay? We have time, and i don't know. Just till i'm ready?" she told him and also stood up.

"That's all you have to say? I just..." He growled and punched the wall, she could now see that he was very, very passionate about this.

"Hey...it's alright...calm down" She pressed her body against his, a soft pulse coming back instead of an erratic one.
"I love you, and that's all that matters right now so don't worry, you'll get children one day,, i promise" she kissed his head and smiled.

"Yeah..." he mumbled and looked off to the side. She let out a sigh. She knew that it would be a very...very long time till she would want children, and that means a very long ass time. She then got dressed, she heard that lilliana finally gave birth to a boy, and Scarlett finally had the baby, and everything now was all about babies.

She left carter in the room and she walked around. She didn't know what to do at this point, she was worried about her mate, she did love him but she wasn't sure about having kids with him, in an assassin pack where wolves barely shift into their wolves, where you're trained to kill people and get paid for doing it, of course it wasn't her idea for having but she's 18, she knew already. She just didn't want her own kids to live like this, to live to become killers, but then who was she to say she was the luna and if she liked it or not it would happen, she just wasn't ready at the time. Looking into the night sky she let out a breath, beside from that she knew she was going to have a good, faithful life with him, he may not get what he wants a early as he wants it but he will. She decided to confront her mate again, seeing him leaning against the window.

"Listen Carter, i will always love you, even if i'm not ready now, i will be one day. Don't get frustrated...I will always be here" she placed a hand on his face and he sighed."I know love...i know"  

-----------------

I know...short and weet...sorry if it is not all that yall hoped for...