Chapter 7

"What's the matter with you?!" Harper screamed at her mate, she threw a chair at him and he swiftly moved away from her chairs. He only got hit once and just sat there while his mate was throwing a fit.

"What's your problem with me! WE-were mates okay?! You should've at least tell me something! Give me a damn sign!" Harper had tears going down her face, Leon's wolf scratching at the back of his head.

"Why are you yelling at me?" he asked. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream, launching herself at him her hands wrapped around his neck, taking the double sided sword from her back and planting it onto his neck.

"I wish I could kill you but I can't..." she let out a soft whine, she didn't need this of all days.
"You're the one that can't get pregnant, don't yell at me for your fucking problems." her face went pale as he stated this, she dropped the sword and stood up, Leon not realizing what he had said had clenched his jaw.

"Violet seems really fucking happy because she's pregnant and her mate is too. Then there's you, you who don't give a shit, the one who seems like he doesn't want to ever have kids pressures me and makes me feel horrible. So you have no. right. To say so."

"You can't expect me not to feel like this... we don't need children, I don't need them and you don't, there's a full nursery of children, and there's even a small adoption thing down there from kids we saved...stop acting like its the worst thing in the world" he stated and grabbed her wrist.

"Just because we currently can't have a damn baby doesn't mean you have to go fucking crazy"
"You don't understand..." his eyebrow lifted up and she dropped her head.
"We won't ever have a baby, and you sit here like it's not a big deal...you don't even know...you don't understand..." She yanked her hand away from her mates and sniffled.

"Why don't you enlighten me then?" he lifted a brow, he knew exactly what the hell was going on.
"I...i can't ever have a baby...and I don't just want to go...and adopt, I need a biological baby..." She fell to the ground and cried, Leon, being manipulative as he was leaned down and hugged his mate to comfort her.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know" he held her close as she cried.
"We can wait before...adopting if you don't want to now...I just...-"
"I was pregnant a few weeks ago...but it didn't stand and that's when I found out" she sniffled into his shirt. He slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he turned his head, clenching his jaw and letting out a silent sigh, his wolf had stopped talking to him ever since of what he did, of course, he blocked that part of his mind, saying he didn't need it now.

"I'm sorry...you just don't seem to care...you don't seem to care...I just...im sorry" she wrapped her arms around him, he looked off to the side and rubbed her head, he didn't know why he had done this, he felt like he needed to, he felt the need to just do it, he never liked kids, he didn't like the thought of having another him running around.

" I need to take the lunas warriors back to her pack...and retrieve the rest of ours..."
"Yeah...okay" she stated and rubbed her eyes. She still sat on the floor as he left, she knew that was the end of her, she's always loved kids, she met Carter and both their loves for kids were widened and they had so much in common. She felt ruined, while he felt as best as can be.

The entire night she sat in her bed, she was supposed to be the third in command, the omega, but she couldn't even live up to that name anymore. She felt like as long as she didn't have a child she was going to g soft. She hated that feeling and needed to get out of her system. She hopped out of her window, going to the wood, seeing everything around her she pulled down her mask and began to run, her double sword on her back, smells in the hair and droplets of rain splashing onto her face. They couldn't mix with her tears but she wished they would, so it wouldn't show her weakness, maybe she should accept her fate and just adopt, maybe adopt now instead of late...so it won't be too late again, maybe she could make up this time...or maybe she should just heal...

"Come, almost there" Leon had ordered the warriors, some mingled about how they were going back to see their mate again, some talked about their own bed, some talked about seeing the little alpaca boy, Avner which is Claw and Aaliyah's son. They couldn't wait to get him, finally after all this time training, most of them didn't realize that they slacked while being in the pack, it was because of the small numbers of attacks they got, no one messed with them, they were the biggest pack and everyone was loyal no matter what.

His wolf finally arose, but only because he was bored. His wolf yelled at him, called him and cursed at him, he didn't care, as long as he got what he had wanted for now, and there was no way his wolf would not talk to him ever again, if his wolf cut him off then they would both die, and that's worse for her now. 
"Get over it" he mumbled to himself, truly talking to his wolf. He hated when it bugged him, as he got to the pack and let the originals go back to their homes, they all shifted and ran, Leon meeting with Claw at the front."I expected Carter, but you'll do.." Claw folded his arms, his 20-year-old looks still holding as usual.
"He had...has business to attend to, I assume everyone from blood rose should be heading that way..yes?" Leon asked and the alpha nodded.

"Then our business is done, you tell him I expect frequent calls from my daughter" he stated and stepped back, going into his own pack as Leon disappeared into the wood.

"I want to kill you for doing this to her...to us.." his wolf stated before going silent again.