"Shut up and dance with me"-Stefan Salvatore

"Is it really necessary?" she groaned,her stare focused on the wooden ceiling,as if she she was pleading a higher power to rescue her.
"Yes it is" his chuckle was barely contained but he couldn't contain the slight twitch of his lips,as he fought off a smile.
The speed of her head turning to glare at him,when she detected the amusement in his voice,finally made him crack and grin.
"It is not funny"she grumbled, her eyebrows furrowing even further.
"I beg to differ,I find it highly amusing."he began with a teasing tone"Besides a bet is a bet and I won"
"But dance lessons?" She complained"It involves two of my least favourite things. Human interaction and dancing."
"A bet is a bet" was his only answer,making her sigh.
"Do you even enjoy dancing?" She questioned groaning,her shoulder slumping in defeat." I haven't see you dance. Not even once."
"You will find out soon" he responded ,their conversation ending with the entrance of the ballroom dance  teacher.
"Nice to see everybody and welcome to the  the teacher created with a smile that surprisingly enough did not seem fake.
"Let's begin"he instructed.
Stefan and she joined the other couples that were mostly consisted of elderly people. Yet age didn't seem to matter as they were moving gracefully on the dance floor,while she constantly stepped on Stefan's toes. 
But a little support from Stefan and the instructor, made it more difficult for her to simply give up. So she shushed the complaints that were bubbling inside her head and when she finally had the steps down,a wide smile replaced the frown that had decorated her face.
After a silent prause from the instructor,he walked away to check the other couples.And they were left alone with Stefan smiling at her when he thought she was staring down to their feet,causing the smile on her face only get wider, to the point that her cheeks were starting to ache.
"It isn't as bad as I thought it would be" she admitted as the lesson almost ended,with the last song still played.
The teasing smirk on his face only made her roll her eyes.
"Does that mean that you want to come to another lesson?"he questioned, his eyebrow rising as if emphasizing the question.
"Heavens no"she almost exclaimed before controlling her voice.
"But it would be nice for us to dance in a while"she continued,before her smile turned into a smirk.
"Besides it is a nice excuse for my hands to roam all over your body" she explained, as her hand traveled down  to his bum to pat it.
His eyes rolled as if he was tired of her childish behavior, but the barely concealed smirk told another story.
"Thank you" she suddenly whispered,surprising Stefan.
"For what?"he asked,confusion laced in the tone of his voice.
"For trying to make me feel better"she explained." Even though you tried to relieve my stress,by poking at my social anxiety"
"You are welcome"he responded as he kissed her forehead.
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" she asked, staring at his eyes.
"Many times,but I love hearing it"he teased once again.
"Well, I love you" she muttered
"I love you too"he assured,as he pecked again her forehead.

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a nice day! Recently I have reached 2000 reads and I still can't believe this. I hope that it doesn't seem like I am overreacting,but I am truly excited. Thank you everyone😁😘. Also this story is for my dear friend LouniaSalvatore ! I hope that everyone will enjoy this story and if you do please comment and vote! Lots of hugs and kisses!