Part Five: I Got This

Frisk's POV:

Soon I found myself walking upon a place that looked like a waterfall land. It was red and black everywhere, the flowers red, the ground a dooming black and the waterfalls being a mix of the colors. I felt like this should have been one of the places that relaxed me, but with the feeling of death hanging over me, there was no relaxing.

"I heard that there's a human down here." I heard someone whisper.

I jumped around, looking for the source of the whispering.

"I wonder who will kill her first." Someone else whispered.

I looked around and then decided to just focus on the next whisper.

"I bet she'll be dead before she reaches the lab."

I whipped around to face one of the flowers. I sat down and looked at it, narrowing my eyes at it. I gently brushed it, it repeating the sentence.

"What are you?" I asked it, even though I knew it wouldn't reply.

"That is an Echo Flower." A different voice answered; a strong female voice answered, actually.

I rushed getting up and turned around, stumbling a little bit. In front of me stood a fish-lady, in what I could only describe as half-armour, a leather-like skirt that reached her knees, and a red theme.

"W--" I started, but was cut off.

"I am Undyne, the Goddess of War. I am not here to kill you, that is Death's job. But I'm here to help him since, well, your kind is the reason we are down here." Her tone darkened at the end, her bringing the double sided spear in her hand forward.

"I-I'm not a human! I-I'm a demi-God!" I stuttered, fearing for myself.

"Stop lying to me! You look like a human and you'll probably die like one!" She leaped at me, me dodging to the side.

"Please! I-I mean no harm!" I gained my balance.

"Lies!"

"Undyne," A dark voice butted in, one that I recognized, "I got this."