A/N [please read]

I just clicked onto my works because I'm taking a break from studying for exams (please kill me) and I looked at this book to see that it has 2.2k views.

*throws hands in air and pushes away from desk with wheely-chair.*

How in the hell did this book go from 1.4k views to 2.2k views over the span of five days like what??

Thank you all for the support, though! I love that a book that I am honest to the Lord above enjoying writing and the community of glitches that have gathered around it and held it up. I love interacting with you all and really enjoy your reactions, especially if it is something that we can laugh about together.

This almost has as many views as my one book that I had to take down and I never thought that I'd get to that place again, but I am freaked out and really surprised (in a good way) that I have almost reached that goal again.

If you guys have any ideas where the book could go I would love to hear your ideas, and if you have any thoughts or (Illuminati music activate) conspiracies about the next few chapters, I would also love to hear them, because I am always looking for input!

I may not be too, too active the next few days so, I'll be back from the abyss soon hopefully.

Wish me luck, I-I'll need it.

With that aside, have a great time zone my glitches, and remember, stay glitchy, because those imperfections are beautiful.

~ Anna