✿Trip for Tenderness ~ Pt.1✿

Time for that mini-series I was talking about! This is all laughs and fluff... mixed with Frisk's pervertedness of course. What's one of my stories without a few dirty jokes from our favorite girl... or boy... depending on how you see them.

Enjoy~

♥︎ Frisk's P.O.V. ♥︎

The sun was gleaming in the sky, casting a golden streak across my face. I scanned the terrain, everything moving and bouncing along with the car. Trees were green blurs, and other vehicles zipped past.
"Leave me the fuck alone Sans!" Chara boomed, finally grasping her tablet from the air after endless efforts to retrieve it from Sans' magic. What a lovely start.
"Language Chara!" Toriel snapped, causing Chara to growl viciously under her breath.
"We've been driving for five minutes, and they're already fighting." Asriel complained, leaning back in his chair and covering his eyes with his ears.
     "I can't help that this jackass won't leave me alone!" Chara snarled, receiving another warning from mom. I rolled my eyes and peered out the window again, getting lost in the variety of clouds. Well I was trying to, but my dysfunctional family (and friends) won't shut up!
     "ARE WE THERE YET?" Papyrus, Chara's boyfriend, practically screamed, so I gave up on fading away into the gorgeous scenery.
     "Did you not hear what Asriel just said?" Sans, my boyfriend asked. Papyrus stared at Sans for a few moments, then turned back to mom. "ARE WE THERE YET?" He asked again. I swear if Chara wasn't dating him, she'd have threatened to castrate him with one of the blades I saw her pack. Not sure how'd she be able to, considering Papyrus is a skeleton.
     "Give it another two hours, Papyrus." Asgore replied calmly before whispering something that must've been funny to mom, because she bursted into laughter.
We were headed to a campsite a few ways past Waterfall. I think it's near Undyne and Alphys' house. I was straining to prepare myself for a week with these crazy individuals I claim to love.
     "Two more hours?!" Chara cried. "I have to try and last two whole hours with this doofus behind me?" Sans and I, who were in the back as Chara said, chuckled softly.
     "IT'S OKAY CHARA! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HERE TO MAKE THE JOURNEY BEARABLE FOR YOU." Chara blushed a soft pink before taking his hand.
     "Thank you Papy." They leaned in and pecked each other before simply gazing into each other's eyes. I awed, Sans looked away in anger, and Asriel gave us his lovely, unneeded input.
     "Can you two not? I already want to kill myself for agreeing to go on this stupid trip." Alphys attempted to turn Flowey back into Asriel once before. It worked of course, but his attitude changes every now and then from shy and sweet to bitter and aggravated.
     "It's okay prince, I'm sure you can goat through this." Sans joked before laughing an unreasonable amount at his own pun.
     "Zip it comedian. I don't have any patience for your games." Asriel grumbled, turning away to look out the window, probably trying to disappear into his thoughts before turning back into the fluffy goat we all know and love.
     "Yeesh, tough crowd." Sans muttered before turning to me. "Excited?" He asked, his "forever-grin" seemingly wider.
     "Sure... just not looking forward to Chara possibly killing you." I joked, sticking out my tongue.
     "I won't kill him if he doesn't set himself up for it." I heard Chara inform, obviously paying more attention to what she was watching on her tablet. She was (somehow) sharing her earbuds with Papy, leaning on each other and holding hands.
     "Hmph..." I heard Sans breath, and I smirked teasingly at him. He flushed a pale blue, looking away from me.
     "Look who's nervous now~?" I laced my arm around his and rested my head on his shoulder. He reached over and stroked my hair, I felt his teeth tap my forehead softly. An affectionate gesture, I know, it's just awkward to have this hard wall press against you.
     "You just can't resist can you~? It's okay, I know I'm good." I winked and he let go of me. "What gives?" I pouted.
"You ruined it. We were being romantic, and you ruined it." He replied, giving me an annoyed look when I began to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~🖤~~~~~~~~~

Yeah this is pretty short but I had fun writing it! Isn't it great that both Papara and Frans are cannon in this? I GET TO WRITE ALL THE SHIP MOMENTS HAHAHHAHA! Part two should be out in 5-6 months, stay tuned XD