✿ One ~ Undeniable Love ✿

♥︎ Frisk's P.O.V. ♥︎

     "Could you knock it off Frisk? What if you tip me over?!" Flowey spat, as I spun his flowerpot around, blurring the smudge pictures I drew on its exterior with chalk.
     "Sorry..." I replied, starting to fiddle with his yellow petals instead.
"Can you just stop touching me in general?!"
"Isn't it funny how yellow is meant to be the color of happiness and warmth, but you're just a soul-sucking demon?" I ignored, leaning back into my chair. I glanced at Flowey who was staring at me with much irritation in his eyes. "It was just an observation..."
"Your gloominess is going to kill everyone. Just like you did Sans." Flowey rolled his eyes.
"I was just asking if he wanted to come back home with me... I wasn't expecting him to react like that..." I stated, picking up Flowey to go sit in the living room.
"Y'know I highly doubt that's what he thought you said." I set him down in the coffee table and sat crisscross on the couch.
"I was trying to be punny!" I whined.
"You failed, idiot."
"Well you're a little s-" The door opened and Toriel came inside.
"I'm home my child, do you want some pumpkin pie? I heard humans make those this time of year..."
"Welcome back mom! Sure, sounds great, how about it Flowey?"
"Whatever... and hi mom- I mean, Toriel..." he mumbled.
"CAN I HELP MAKE THE PIE TOO?!" A loud voice boomed.

|✧ Time Skip ✧|

     Mom had invited Papyrus and Sans to hang out with us for the day.

Perfect...

With mom and Papy in the kitchen, and Flowey gone because he hates the skele-bros. No one can stop me.
Sans was sitting next to me on the couch, watching TV and drinking ketchup.

"Alright Frisk, be smooth..." I slowly inched closer to him.

Almost there...

Just a little closer...

One more..!

We were centimeters apart now, but he didn't even notice. A blush ran across my cheeks and I started to feel overheated.

"No! Must. Not. Fail!"

I slid my hand over top of his bony fingers and waited for him to notice.
"Hey kid, what's up?" I giggled softly.
"I don't think I told you, but you've a got a pizza my heart~" I said jokingly, pretending I was just playing. Sans cheekbones tinted a light blue but he laughed anyways.
"That was cheesy pun kiddo."
"Don't you know? I've only have fries for you~" the shade grew darker and he looked away.

"Oh so you're just gonna turn away? Hehehe~ time to punish you..."

I crawled on top of him so that I was sitting in his knees. His entire head was blue now.
"Are you feeling okay Sans? Don't worry... I'll give you a strong dose of Vitamin Me...."

"Frisk have you seen the cinnamon-? Oh my... Sans you look a bit blue.. did something happen?"
"Nope all good mom! The cinnamon should be in the cabinet on the left." My heart was pounding from how fast I moved off of him.
"Thank you my child." And she walked back into the kitchen with me staring daggers into her spine.

"Dearest goat mom... why must you ruin everything?"

End.

"No I'm serious. Do you realize how close I was? Screw you mom!"