✿Eight ~ Lovesick✿

• Yandere! Sans x Frisk •
(UNDERSWAP AU)

• ~ FLUFF ~ •
I have no idea what this is actually. It's not really fluff... but there's no gore.

Requested by:
EmilyHeatherDaMeifwa

I consider Frisk and Chara siblings in most of my stories, and I show that in this one, so don't get confused.

Enjoy~

♥︎ Author's P.O.V. ♥︎

"I asked you for help!"
"So? It's your work, not mine. Next time pay attention in class." Frisk rolled her eyes at Chara's annoying banter, trying to dismiss her but to no avail.
"Frrriiissskkk~!" A distant, sweet call interrupted their argument. Chara's scowl faded, and she brought a hand to her eyes. "Not Sans again..." she mumbled.
Frisk turned to face the owner of the voice, seeing Sans running towards them and waving.
"What's up, Blueberry?" Frisk smiled slightly.
"Nothing much! How are you? Did you sleep well? Have you eaten? If you didn't, I have a—!" She silenced him.
"I'm fine, Blue. Don't worry so much." His smile faltered a bit as his pupils trailed over to Chara, who had looked away.
"Errr... thanks for the advice sis, I'll be leaving now!" She slurred before turning to speed walk down the hall. Frisk looked back to Sans, who's smile was wide and unsettling.
"Your first period is Mr. Asgore's English class, right?"
"Yeah, it's—"
"Room 205, I know." She chuckled, Sans seemed to know everything about her. It made it easy for her to rely on him. Little did she know that he only knew where all of her classes were, because he stalked her constantly.
"Let me take you there, Frisk!" His gloved hands twitched impatiently, but she shrugged it off as another one of his weird tendencies.
"Sure." He smiled once more, but this time it was genuine.

On their way there, Sans stuck to Frisk like glue. Monsters would wave to her, only to have them run off for unknown reasons.
"G-good morning Frisk!" Undyne greeted as usual. As they continued chatting, Sans' imagination took hold. His eyes were fixated on Undyne's back, his hands making a fist. He slowly jabbed is hands forward but not too far enough as to hit Undyne. He wanted to attack her, but was holding himself back.
"O-oh! Hi S-Sans!" His eyes were swift, following her every movement. Hate twisted around in his soul. He knew Undyne had no chance with Frisk, but he still despised anyone who so much as looked at her. A creepy smile was formed onto Sans' face.
"Good morning, Undyne!" He replied sweetly, like nothing was wrong. Undyne shifted nervously, clearly bothered.
"Err... I-I have to go Frisk, b-bye!" With that, she fled, leaving Frisk somewhat confused.
"Bye?" She said.

|✧ Time Skip ✧|

Frisk stomped home hand in hand with Chara. Once Papyrus caught wind of their quarrel this morning, he forced Frisk to buy her a nice cream, hold her hand, AND help her with her homework once they got home. Sans was mumbling angrily to himself the whole time, so Frisk offered him her hand as well. He was content the entire trip home, as if touching her was a blessing in itself.

"Let's study together, Frisk!" Sans grinned, tugging on her sleeve.
"Sure. Is it okay if Chara joins us? I'm being forced by Papyrus to help her today." Sans' grin quivered, and his grip on her sleeve tightened.
"S... sure! Of course! She's just your sister so it's okay!" It was almost as if he was trying to convince himself. Frisk payed it no mind. To her, he's always been a little strange.

✿ • ✿ • ✿

"Blue do you understand this one?" Frisk asked, disgusted that calculus dared to exist. He nodded and leaned over to read the problem. His eyes scanned over the perplexing symbols again and again, frustration growing.
"Ahaha.. sorry Frisk, I... don't get it either." His smile widened as it usually does, a failed attempt to reassure those around him. It's a sweet thing to do, but normally it comes off as creepy. "Excuse me for a bit." Sans said quietly, exiting the room. He made his way outside onto the porch, inhaling the fresh air.
"Stupid stupid stupid!" He chanted breathlessly. Why had he been unable to help Frisk? She's always found it easy to rely on him for simple things like this, what if that changes? He slammed his fist onto the ground, not caring if it hurt.
"Sans?" Her enchanting voice caressed him. Rapidly, he got back up, making it look like he'd only been enjoying the weather.
"Hello Frisk! Did you need something?" He beamed, quickly changing his mood. Frisk sat down on the porch, patting next to her. Sans blushed softly, and went to sit where her hand was.
"Y'know, I don't mind whether or not you know the answers to my math problems. It's—" Sans had stopped listening. She was so close to him. He watched her lips move in sync with her words. He was mesmerized by everything about her, especially her hair, which curiously smelled of strawberries and swayed smoothly along with her movements. It wasn't long before he lost control of himself.
"I like your hair." He whispered near Frisk's ear, wrapping a strand of her hair around his finger. His breaths were shaky and long, released onto her neck. Needless to say, She was beyond uncomfortable.
"Sans, are you... okay?" He grew still. Instantly, he moved away from her, resting his hands on his knees and looking down.
"Sorry, Frisk. I'm sorry... sorry."
"Hey, it's okay! No need to apologize so many times." He looked her in the eyes as she was clearly displaying her discomfort. It was barely visible, but Frisk had scooted slightly away from him. His pupils contracted in shock. He screwed up, and now he was unsure if Frisk would ever see him in the same light again.
"Hey, are you sure you're okay, Sans?" Frisk asked again, with more concern. His head was still down, and she could feel a chilling aura coming from him.
"Y-yep! Everything is just fine!" He replied, His smile wider than ever.

~~~~~~~~~🖤~~~~~~~~~
Bruh this is long af. It's as long as my normal chapters wtf
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!
There are barely any synonyms for 'smile'. I repeated that word like 500 times.
Whatever. I hope you enjoyed either way!