Prolouge ~ Underground

Need To Know

1. The old series was just a test
2. This is a completely different concept
3. May contain scenes that could either be very off-putting or entertaining
4. You can request Frisk on what she should do to get with Sans
5. May be a bit dirty depending on what's requested or what I think of.
6. This prologue is basically showing how the rest of the series will look.
7. No lemons lol

Enjoy~

♥︎ Frisk's P.O.V. ♥︎

I ran, feet hitting the dirt with a small tap, thick trees flourishing with vibrant scarlets an golds, the autumn breeze blowing bits of amber past my face, reminding me it was a good idea to wear a sweater. I started to crunch over carpets of faded bronze, and passing pumpkins that grew naturally in the grove.

I slowed my pace down to a slow jog and finally stopped at Sans's hotdog stand. Around this time of year, mom supplies him with dogs charred by magic wrapped in homemade bread, sending a mouthwatering smell to those wandering around the business.

My heart pounded against my chest as I fully approached the lazy skeleton, who seemed to have been out here all night... again. With my faded ribbon equipped, I nudged Sans on the shoulder. After several attempts, he finally opened an eye socket, immediately giving me both to stare into.

"Hey kiddo, how're you?" I squeezed on the soft wool of my sweater.
"I-I'm good... y-you?" I replied, giving myself some time to muster up courage.
"Never better kid." He said groggily, that same smile never disappearing...
not like it could.
"W-well, you're all alone out in the cold, don't want to get ice-olated..." I began, receiving a light chuckle from Sans.
"Heh, what do ya mean kid?"
"... If you ever knock on my door, I'll be sure to give you a no-bell prize." He let out a bigger giggle.
"Good one, but is there something you need?" He questioned, and I wasn't nervous anymore. I leaned closer to his face and placed my hand next to his on the stand.
"So... wanna visit my Underground?" I winked

Thunk!

Sans dropped right out of his chair and hit the ground, rendering him unconscious.
".... Too far...?"

End.

"Sans... c'mon... wake up... please..?"