✿Seven ~ Eluding Your Warmth✿

• Underswap! Sans x Frisk •
• ~ FLUFF ~ •

I was requested to do this AU with Sans as a yandere, but I didn't feel like writing that at the moment so I'll do it another time.

Enjoy~

♥︎ Frisk's P.O.V. ♥︎

"HUMAN!!" I fought back a smile as he ran up to me, blue stars attempting to gaze into the eyes I keep closed.
"What?" I replied, pushing back to part of me that wanted to hug the sweet skeleton.
     "NOTHING! I JUST WANTED TO SIT WITH YOU!" He plopped down next to me on the couch, reaching for the remote. It was a little far for his short arms, so I grabbed it for him.
     "AH! THANK YOU HUMAN!" He smiled at me, and my feelings grew. I cursed the heat growing on my cheeks, I despise the way he makes me feel.
     Sans flipped his way to Napstaton's show, singing along. I watched him eagerly, enjoying his cuteness. There were moments when he'd look back at me, but I'd throw my attention into the book I was reading. Normally when I'm sitting here alone, everything seems to dreary. I've always seen the world that way. But when he's here, there's a small light, illuminating the monochrome room. It's a comforting light, not too bright, as if it was adjusted to my liking.
     "Frisk, Blue?" Chara called, prancing down the stairs with Papyrus behind her.
     "YES OTHER HUMAN?" Sans looked over to them, as did I.
     "We're going to Muffet's for dinner, wanna come?" I frowned. I don't really like going out, I've always had a hate for social interaction... and don't want to go anywhere with them.
     "Yeah.. no." I said, flipping to the next page in my book. "You guys go and have fun or whatever."
     "Alright fine. You coming Blue?" Chara asked.
     "NO THANKS! I'LL STAY WITH THE HUMAN." I sighed angrily to myself. I wanted him to leave so I wouldn't get tangled in my emotions, but I guess that's not happening. The two said their goodbyes even though we knew they were coming back, and left me alone to perish.
     "Why didn't you want to go, Sans?" I'm not one for sickly sweet nicknames, but I've always wanted to call him Blueberry.
"I JUST WANTED TO BE WITH YOU." He replied, a small cerulean tint appearing on his cheekbones. I remained silent and attempted to disappear into the written mystery once more. I heard Sans chuckle before scooting closer to me. With every inch closer, the further I tensed. My book was closed and set aside, forcing me to give him my full attention. Blue, gloved hands cupped my cheeks, I was melting with fluster.
"I hate it when you ignore me." He whispered, slowly pulling me into his arms. "You don't have to pretend you don't care." Hesitantly, I wrapped my arms around him, placing my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Sans. I just can't bring myself to show it." He quickly pulled away, smiling brightly.
"THAT'S OKAY HUMAN! THE TYPE OF LOVE YOU SHOW IS INVISIBLE, UNDETECTABLE UNLESS PUT INTO WORDS. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TELL ME." I simpered back, resting my forehead against his. "Can you tell me, too?" Sans looked away, finally blushing more than I was.
"I-I LOVE YOU TOO, FRISK."

• ~ • ~ 🖤 ~ • ~ •
Yeah I haven't updated in a while, but that's okay right? I got lazy with this one, so it moved a little fast but whatever.
I don't have many ideas either, so feel free to request!