✿Six ~ Crimson Compassion✿

This is another request for EmilyHeatherDaMeifwa
• Swapfell! Sans x Frisk •
• ~ FLUFF ~ •

Hah... I don't know a lot about this AU, so sorry if I mess anything up. I surfed the web for hours trying to perfect this crap, So you can't say I didn't try.
NO NEED FOR A WARNING! This one is simply a cute fluff, nothing sexual and no innuendos.

Enjoy~

♥︎ Sans' P.O.V. ♥︎

"Human!! We've been out here for more hours than I can count!" I 'reasonably' complained, trudging behind my lover, who happened to be looking very lovely today. I watched her black dress, littered in countless white polka dots, sway along with each step she took. Red accents, such as her lipstick and ruby flats, complemented her greatly.
"It's been about 30 minutes, Redberry." Her soft monotone voice took off into the air, caressing everything around it. I growled quietly, knowing very well that she was right.
"I demand that we leave now!" I yelled, stamping my foot repeatedly. Frisk turned around, a piercing rose glaring into my faltering azure. I nearly stumbled, but kept my composure. I know my place, and it's above everyone else. Frisk is dear to me, but there's a certain level of obedience that I expect her to maintain. However, that hasn't worked out in the way I would've liked.
"Sans." Was all she had to say before I was scared. I'm used to the nickname she wholeheartedly gave me, so when formality drops, I know I've made a mistake. I wouldn't show it of course.
"W... what is it h-human?!" I replied, trying to keep confidence and cursing my stuttering, but I unfortunately knew that Frisk wasn't afraid of me.
"I wanted to come out here today to spend time with you." She said, surprisingly without any hint of sass or mockery. We'd come out to an apple orchard, Frisk told me that we were free to select from the wide variety. She'd been drawn to the darker ones, but I preferred the bright. Unlike her, I don't want to spend my time on the surface sifting through pointless acres of nature. I'm not even a fan of fruit!
"We could spend time together anywhere, human! This is an incredible waste of time that could be used for productivity!" She rolled her eyes and turned towards a tree. Her hands, with nails freshly painted in scarlet, reached up and plucked one of the crunchy products from a branch. I gazed at her curiously. She inspected it for a bit then smiled, placing it in her basket. It was when she began walking away that I knew what she was up to.

The pet was ignoring me.

"Human!" I called. Not even an ounce of recognition was given. I was going to get angry, but I never know if she's genuinely upset or just messing around. I ran up to her and blocked her path, not taking being ignored lightly. "Human, you know I don't like it when you act this way!" She shot me a dirty look and nudged me out of her way, even flipping her hair as she sashayed past. I couldn't take it.
"Rrrmmmmm- HUMAN!" I scrambled over to her and clutched her waist. "Stop messing around! I'm sorry okay?!" Muffled laughter escaped her lips, causing me to let go in fluster.
"It works every time! And you always fall for it!" She giggled, crouching down to my height and pecking my forehead. My skull radiated with heat, and I could only imagine the amount of blue covering my face.
"Redberry, I love you. Okay?" She said with a smile, and I tried my best not to be captivated. "I want you to always be comfortable around me. I'm getting a little sick of your whining." I blinked in disbelief.
"I don't whine!" She frowned and I looked away. "Did you really bring me out here so we could spend time together?" I asked.
"What? Of course! I wanted to be alone with you because you're always too embarrassed to do "couple things" in front of other people!" My blush deepened as she smirked.
"I AM NOT!"
"Annnd, I wanted a chance to get to know you better. To see the Sans that's locked behind that barrier of yours." I shifted my gaze back into her eyes.
"I'm not—!" I felt arms wrap around me and something rest itself on the top of my head.
"Stop resisting, it's annoying." Frisk whispered, and I did as she said, sharing the embrace.
     "I love you too, Frisk." I heard her snicker again. "WHAT?!"
     "Sorry sorry.. you're just so adorable I can't help it!" She stuck out her tongue playfully and stood back up. My cheeks were flaming at this point. I couldn't even tell if this was anger or not.
     "I'm trying my best over here and you have to audacity to laugh at my efforts?!" I snarled and she took my hand, still holding back chuckles.
     "I apologized didn't I?" Frisk replied, turning from me to face the path that led deeper into the orchard. "Thank you for letting me in, Sans." I looked up at her, a warm and fuzzy feeling crawling up my back.
     "I let you in a long time ago." I mumbled, tightening my grip on her hand.

~~~~~~~~~🖤~~~~~~~~~

Some sweet fluff is a neat change of pace. I'll be doing more normal fluffs of course, and the Papara oneshots are always going to be fluff with nothing bad in them (maybe) because Papy is too cute and innocent for that. Byeee and I hope you enjoyed!