❀Nine ~ Outing of Intimacy❀

• Classic! Chara x Papyrus •
• ~ FLUFF ~ •

If you've read my 'Ask Undertale' book that I barely update on, then maybe you'd remember that one ask where Papyrus' went on about where he'd take Chara if she wanted to date him.... yeah this is gonna be a oneshot of that date XD

Enjoy~

♥︎ Chara's P.O.V. ♥︎

     I slipped into an embroidered red dress, the skirt falling to my knees. Standing in front of a full-length mirror, I pondered if I should wear makeup or not. My cheeks had yet to cool down from the flaming blush I'd received when Papyrus asked me out. I decided against it. Deep down, I wanted him to think I was beautiful no matter what I had on. I hurriedly ran a comb through my short, dark brown hair, finishing it off by adding a slight curl to the ends. Feeling barley any confidence, I put on a pair of short black heels, grabbed my purse, and made my way downstairs.
     I peeked into the living room, catching his gaze. We stared at each other until Frisk conveniently broke the silence.
    "CHARA YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" She ran over to me and pulled me into the room.
     "W-wait—!" But I was already in front of him. Papyrus had cleaned up nice, wearing a simple black suit decorated by a golden flower. He cleared his throat.
     "Y-YOU LOOK LOVELY, CHARA!" I flushed even harder than before.
     "Thank you, Papyrus. You... uh... you look great too." I mentally slapped myself.
     "Okay! Time for pictures!" Frisk squealed. She held up her phone, but was unable to take a good photo due to her shaking ferociously with excitement. "SANS! Hold the camera please." He was lazing away on the couch with an annoyed looked on his face. Even so, he got up and quickly snapped a photo.
     "Now get out of here before I change my mind about letting Papyrus go." Frisk giggled slightly before sending us off. "Have a great time you two!"

     Papyrus did his best to be the perfect gentleman. He had me hold his arm on the way to the car. When we arrived at the restaurant, he opened the door for me and pulled out my chair.

     "You don't have to put on your best behavior for me Paps. Just be yourself."  I reassured, but he shook his head.
     "I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL DATE. THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS OBLIGATED TO MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL." He informed with pride. I smiled softly to myself.
     "What can I get you two to drink?"
     "I'd like a water— Undyne? What're you doing here?!" She simply winked at me. "And for you, sir?" Papyrus looked just as dumbfounded.
     "UH..."
     "You'd like water too? Great! I'll be right back to take your orders!" She said cheerfully before zipping away. It took me a while to put the pieces together.
     "I knew it." I slumped into my seat, frowning.
     "WHAT'S WRONG CHARA? WAS IT JUST ME OR DID OUR WAITER LOOK LIKE UNDYNE?"
     "I knew they wouldn't just let us have a calm night to ourselves. That's just too much to ask isn't it?"
     "WOWIE! THEY SENT UNDYNE AS A SPY!? WHO'S SHE AFTER?" I raised an eyebrow, but he continued to look at me, refusing to take a hint.
     "Nobody, let's not worry about it." Papyrus didn't take his eyes off me.
     "Is there something wrong?" He smiled.
     "YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU'RE UPSET, CHARA." My eyes widened as my face exploded into a deep red. I soon looked away, not wanting to show my embarrassment. Papyrus laughed. "THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!"
     "S-Shut up!"

|✧ Time Skip ✧|

"DID YOU ENJOY YOURSELF, CHARA?" It went a lot better than I expected. Papyrus ordered spaghetti for the two of us, but when it arrived he asked why they put grass on it. I told him it was parsley, but of course he didn't know what that was. Other than that, Papyrus has little to no table manners, and sent sauce flying all over the place. He felt no need to apologize and said he was "spreading flavor" for everyone to enjoy. There was no way to convince him that that's not how that works. In the end, Undyne and whoever else was there didn't bother us too much, but I was still angry.
"Yes. Thank you, Papy."
"NYEHEH! BUT OUR OUTING IS NOT OVER! FOLLOW ME!" He took my hand and led me to a park. All of the street lights were on, brightening the empty paths. The place was littered with orange and red tulips, and moths fluttered about under the night sky. We stopped at a bench, where Papyrus and I sat down.
"ISN'T IT NICE OUT, CHARA?" I nodded, gazing at the full moon surrounded by a blanket of stars. No later, I heard Papyrus shuffling next to me. He pulled out his phone and soon, calming music swam into the air, comforting my ears. He stood up and grabbed my hands, pulling me into his arms.
"LET'S DANCE!" He beamed.
"What? But I don't—!" Papyrus began swaying, taking me along with him. "THAT'S OKAY! I KNEW YOU WERE MAD BEFORE, SO I WANTED TO CHEER YOU UP! JUST FOLLOW MY LEAD." He spun me delicate circles, while I constantly stepped on his feet. I kept thinking I was going to fall, but instead, I glided, my heels clicking lightly against the concrete. Eventually, everything faded away. It was just him and I, twirling into the stars. It didn't matter how many times I tripped, he'd catch me. There was a moment when we caught each other eyes. He stopped moving, and the world slowly came back into view. I didn't dare look away as Papyrus let go of my waist, and brought his hand up to caress my cheek. He leaned dangerously close to my face, our foreheads touching. He lingered there for a bit, but I'd already lost my mind. I reached up and planted a kiss on teeth whilst wrapping my arms around him.

Reluctantly, the two of us pulled away, entranced by one another.
"WOWIE! I LIKE YOU TOO, CHARA!"
"Huh?" I was bombarded with emotions yet again, scalding my cheeks.
"FRISK TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU KISS SOMEONE, IT MEANS THEY LIKE YOU. SO, I LIKE YOU TOO!" I chuckled, leaning into him.
"I'm pretty sure I love you." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~🖤~~~~~~~~~

I DID IT FINALLYYYY YASSSS

I should've had this out a lonnnggg time ago, but I'm lazy and stuff so... you get the idea.
I made this super cringy I think lol
But it's Papara so it doesn't matter

Idk how to end this so... bye.