The Fifth and Sixth Reason

"It's not that big of a deal, Queenie. We've only been courting for about six months," Tina said, lighting the candles on the dinner table. "Oh, Tina. I can't decide if Newt loves you more, or if you love Newt more. You should hear what he thinks about you," Queenie said cheerfully. "Newt's thoughts are none of my business," Tina replied, but she couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face. "You do want to know!" Queenie squealed. Tina bit back a laugh. "Maybe I do, but his thoughts are none of my business."

A polite knock was heard, and Tina ran up and threw the door open. She instantly wrapped Newt up into a hug, holding him a little longer than usual until he gasped, "Can't breathe!" She immediately pulled back to allow him to catch his breath. He smiled at her shyly, and her heart pounded. "Reason Number Five; your smile," Tina whispered to him. Newt blushed. "One more reason?" Newt begged. Tina smiled. "Your scent." "My scent?" Newt raised an eyebrow at her. "You smell amazing," she admitted. Newt laughed as he pulled her in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter was a bit on the short side. I've got family visiting, so I'm working with what time I have. Please make sure to leave suggestions!