Prologue

26th May 2017

ShawnPOV

Two days ago I finished my show in France and normally I would've performed in Brussels the next day but because Trump came that day, it was decided that I would postpone my show by two days. I spent the night in France and yesterday I came to Belgium where I spent the entire day in my hotel room. 

Tonight Andrew informed me that we would go out to a bar that a friend of his told him about, saying that there was always something going on there. 

We looked it up and tonight would be karaoke-night which was all the more reason to go. Both Andrew and I enjoyed music a lot and even in Canada or New York, we'd go to karaoke-nights just to see some new, hidden talent. 

We had no idea where we were going but in the end, we finally found it. The establishment seemed kind of nice, it wasn't tacky or anything but seemed to be very relaxing actually. It had a very nice, calming effect on the customers, myself and Andrew included. 

"He was right to point us to this place." Andrew said as we slid into a booth. 

I nodded. "Yeah, this place is great, man!" 

"It is." He agreed with me. 

A waiter came to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink and if we wanted to eat to which we said yes. I ordered a coke while Andrew asked for a beer. 

"Drinking already?" I asked. 

Andrew smiled. "One doesn't hurt, does it?" 

"Guess not." I muttered. 

A while later, the DJ- if you could call him that- anounced that the karaoke portion of the night was about to open up and that everyone could just come up and request a song. Andrew raised a brow at me because he knew I was more than likely itching to have a go but since my fame had skyrocketed I knew that that would no longer be an option for me. 

We saw loads of people going up and signing up in some sort of book when the waiter came with our food. The stew with fries that he had recommended looked amazing, a lot better than I imagined. 

It is true what they say, Belgium has the best French fries than any other place in the world. 

Andrew and I ate our food while people were singing around us, some better than others. None of them really caught my attention until one girl was called on stage. 

"Aha! A regular, folks! Let's see how she does tonight, come on up Sabrina." The guy anounced. 

A pretty girl, couldn't be older than 16 at most went up on stage like she owned the place. The crowd was quiet, waiting for her to start her song. It was obvious that she had these people eating out of her hand. 

"Hey, everybody! As most of us know, I'm a very big fan of Shawn Mendes and since I'm going to his concert tomorrow I thought it was a good idea to sing a song from him. This is Crazy from his album Handwritten." 

It wasn't a song that I performed often but that doesn't mean that I didn't like it, to be honest it was a song I absolutely loved but I could never sing it like she did. She gave it her own twist, she added her own emotions into the song.

She was amazing. 

Her voice was clear, it was beautiful and vibrant, she had a voice that could make any song sound good. 

It ended too soon for my liking and we could both tell that the others wanted her to sing again. 

I turned to Andrew. "I want to sing with her. Tomorrow." 

.

.

.

.

Hello everybody! To those that have already read my other Shawn Mendes stories, you may notice that I use Belgium for both these stories and that is because I'm from Belgium myself and I know what I talk about when I'm talking about this country while I could also get her from another country but having no idea what I talk about and the internet can't always be trusted. 

Anyway, like with all of my other stories I will post pictures of outfits and other hairstyles or such below the chapter because I really am not good at describing things and I find that it is very nice to visualise stuff. 

Anyway, first chapter coming up soon!