Chapter 5

I settled in quite quickly in the hotel suite. It was amazing to see how Charlie and Shawn worked together and would try to include me in their plans while they knew that I couldn't contribute a lot to their plans. I'd put in my thoughts on a subject but other than that, I didn't really contribute much- not that they minded. 

The day of the first concert came soon and I found myself nervous and excited at the same time. I knew that people all around the world had seen me sing with Shawn but that was only a one time thing and I had no idea how they were going to react now. 

Shawn already anounced my presence but I still didn't know if I would be accepted on stage. I wouldn't be the first one to be humiliated on stage in front of thousands of people. 

Andrew has been with me when Shawn and James would rehearse so I wouldn't feel alone and told me all kinds of stuff about Shawn and how he has been over the years. He literally saw him grow up. 

One thing I love about him is that he will share everything, even the embarrasing little details. He also insists on me videocalling my family everyday and keeping them updated. It's nice how he is making sure that I don't forget to contact my family- 'cause god knows I would if I wouldn't be reminded of it- it makes me feel cared for. 

Not only the first concert but also the promotion stuff was making me nervous. The three men tried to get me ready for it as much as they could but truth is, they were used to the paps and stuff, this is all new to me. 

I've been swarmed by people all mornig long, getting me ready for the interviews. Apparently people were 'dying to see me' and they were all knocking on Andrew's door for an interview with me. 

I don't see how I can be so interesting. I'm just a girl from a small country. 

Yeah, okay, Shawn Mendes found me in a small joint. But that was by accident and he could have found anyone there at any time. It could have been in any country and could have been anyone- why would I be so damn interesting? 

The only interesting thing that's ever happened to me was that I hit 100K reads on one of my stories. 

A hobby that I had to quit for a while because I was on the road. 

I've been in a hotel room with Shawn at my side and Andrew in the room, waiting for the interviewer to come in. 

"You're looking great, Sabrina." Shawn complemented me. 

I smiled at him. "Thanks, Shawn." 

I was dressed casual in jeans and a T-shirt. My hair was up in a bun and I was wearing my 'Deathly Hallows' necklace. Approved of by both Shawn and Andrew. 

Finally the woman came in and sat down. She shook both mine and Shawn's hand. "Hello, I'm Tracy for the Nooz, it's nice to see you again, Shawn and it is a pleasure to finally meet you, Sabrina." 

"Pleasure's all mine, I assure you." 

"Let's get everything set up and then we'll start. Andrew told me that it will be your first interaction with the press and so I thought that I would run you through everything." She explained as she sat down across from us. 

Shawn leaned forward. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Thanks Tracy." 

"No problem at all. So I'll start with saying who I am and will explain who you two are and what we're doing here. I'll start with asking Shawn a couple of questions and then I will ask you a couple and after that we'll just have 'casual talk', that's mainly just talking about some unimportant stuff. What you and I will focus on is letting them get to know you. Who you are and what you do and such."