Debriefing

Spud said gloomily in the debriefing room

"Lightyear snap out of it!" Del Spud roared," we need to debrief you but you refuse to speak! What happened?"

Spud answered in a barely audible voice,"my brother".

"What? He's dead though!"

"So we all thought"

                              Flashback

"Come on Tate! Dinner in 5 minutes!"

"Coming Spud!" 8 year old Tate yelled eagerly

There father had just found where the evil Lord Turnips hideout was and was in his way to deliver the information to the Potapolice, Tate looked up to his 15 year old brother, he was SOOOOOO much like pa.... As Tate entered the room behind his brother, the front door blew open and 3 Turnips charged in, the leader was wearing a black cape and held a cutlass made of broccoli.

"Why hello"he said,"may we join you.... For DINNER MWAHAHAHA." As he cut and slashed, he sliced ma in two, as her eyes glazed, she looked at me, I could see the words in her eyes.... Run.

Tate and I ran, but the turnips outran Tate.... I couldn't help him... Pa ran in and cut down both of Lord Turnips henchmen before being slashed by that despicable being himself, he turned to me and smiled... "let this be a lesson boy" the caped turnip said,"never mess with the turnips" and he stabbed Tate and Carried him and pa off..."I never saw Tate again... Until today"

                           Modern Times

"Soo..."The Spanish potato started... "Tate is?"

"Tate" Spud stated as he slammed his fists into the table," murdered Iron-Spud.... We have to take him down.... My own brother.."

Suddenly Potana came in,"Spud.... He's here"

"Who?" Del asked with a curious look

"My brother" stated Spud in horror

"Oh... Bother..."