Tate's Story

Spud and Tate are brothers, Tate as this point is 18 while his brother, the famous Spud Lightyear is 25 years old.

Tate was captured and presumed dead 10 years ago when the evil Lord Turnip attacked their house, their mother... Potanessa was killed by that demonic creature, this is Tate's point of view up to 5 years ago, when the Potato of Light freed him, she also wiped his memory of their time together.

"When that evil lord Turnip took me" he said sadly during his debriefing,"he made me watch...."

"Watch what?"Spud said fearfully

"They made me watch them.... Peel and cook pa... Then they force fed me soup made of him!" Tate said with tears in his eyes.

Spud backed away... Into the wall

"They... Force fed you pa? Those disgusting abominations... Of sGod why?" He said mournfully.

"Spud" Tate said sadly,"that's not all, look"

Tate pulled back a slab of fake skin on his side, their...was a massive gash, and sown inside was a power compressor.

"She didn't want me to break free, so she left Lord Turnip's infernal device in my side,"he said,"It keeps my powers from working"

Spud smiled, "Tate, we have just the tools to remove this, head on downstairs, we can talk in a few days.... When we take you on your first mission as a SPUDVENGER!!!